VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

it just sucked so fucking bad watching triple h just inch closer and closer and closer while orton was on the ramp.

knew it was coming lightyears away, but it didn't make it suck any fewer balls.

Overall a decent PPV.  2 good matches (Ambrose vs. RVD & Sandow vs. Cody) and 2 great matches (Punk vs. Lesnar & Cena vs. Bryan) with some time filler garbage sprinkled in between.

Orton cashing in was sort of hilarious.

I'm really hoping Amborse/RVD spins out into a feud because they put on a good match and I'd like to see them build on that.

I'm also interested to see what they do with Cody now. 

why because they thought brock/punk was awesome?

because it was fucking awesome.

Bryan losing his title was awesome, that's when that chant should have been used.

The fans use it far too liberally.  It was used during the Christian/ADR match and people chant it during Raw all the time for spots that are impressive but not awesome.  Considering the roots of the chant, it's use has become very played out.

he needs a finisher though. there's not enough oomph behind the head butt and/or yes lock.

and the way he got the entire arena YESing just beforehand felt like he was tuning up the band. which i'd find bittersweet.

because tuning up the band = amazing.

brouge! brouge! brouge! / boom! boom! boom! = fucking terrible.

having streamed the event, i wasn't really able to notice del rio's face being bruised.

trying to read up on it now, and while details are scarce and conflicting, it sounds like he and drew mcintyre were involved in a fight of sorts. can't tell if they fought each other or if it was a brawl.

It wasn't a standing Shining Wizard it was a Busaiku Knee Kick. D-Bry has been kind of Dynamite Kid/Chris Benoit clone with the head butt and the Crippler Crossface. It was nice to see him bust out some of the stuff he learned in Japan. I thought it was a great ppv. It had 3 solid matches with Christian/ADR, Punk/Lesnar and Cena/DBry. I don't mind Orton cashing in since they don't have any real heels to challenge for the belt. I wish it wasn't at the ppv because it made a solid ppv fall flat. They should have done it at the end of Raw. At first I thought ADR had been involved in a MMA fight. I am curious to find out what happened. I always thought Drew and him were good friends. Maybe it was crazy fans.

Bryan losing his title was awesome, that's when that chant should have been used.

The fans use it far too liberally.  It was used during the Christian/ADR match and people chant it during Raw all the time for spots that are impressive but not awesome.  Considering the roots of the chant, it's use has become very played out.

Christian/ADR was awesome. Bryan losing his title was not awesome, it was the most obvious outcome that almost everybody was predicting. You're entitled to your opinion, but it just seems like you like being a contrarian for the sake of looking cool.

Christian/ADR was awesome. Bryan losing his title was not awesome, it was the most obvious outcome that almost everybody was predicting. You're entitled to your opinion, but it just seems like you like being a contrarian for the sake of looking cool.

I dislike both Christina/ADR, but that match was pretty amazing. Certainly surpassed my expectations. Bryan being cashed in on was poorly orchestrated and way too obvious. They should have dragged it out longer or made it more dramatic. I was in favor of having H pedigree Bryan, and right as Orton goes to cash in, Cena runs out (or he would have just been laying out on the side barrier) and pulls Bryan out right before Orton can cash in. Then, as they make their way to the top ramp, Vince comes out and hits Bryan over the head, having Orton then cash it in... shows more of a contrived effort, saves face for Cena as he helped the victor, and shows the heel-alliance of Orton/Vince/Trips.

But then again, this is the WWE.

But besides that, how about that Lesnar Punk match. My God, when Punk countered the F5, everyone I was watching it with marked. Both contestants made that match amazing, and Heyman is pure gold.

Yeah, Punk/Lesnar is probably my MOTY right now. Amazing.

i thought the crowd was great, except for during the divas match when they were trying to get themselves over by "being wacky!" and chanting random/"ironic" things. Totally disrespectful and tasteless, but then again it is LA, so i'm not sure what i was expecting.

Yeah, Punk/Lesnar is probably my MOTY right now. Amazing.

i thought the crowd was great, except for during the divas match when they were trying to get themselves over by "being wacky!" and chanting random/"ironic" things. Totally disrespectful and tasteless, but then again it is LA, so i'm not sure what i was expecting.

Gotta love that LA crowd... They were actually louder tha I expected for most of the night. 

I was so fucking mad last night I legitimately wanted to fight Triple H. I even thought in my head how I could get in the ring, and get out without getting destroyed. Thats how mad I was. Theres not 2 guys I hate more (besides Cena, but at least Cena is a nice guy) than Triple H and Orton so you could only imagine how much more that sucked for me. The fan in me came out (which I enjoy because adult wrestling fans take it way too seriously when it comes to being smart and shit) and I was genuinely pissed off. Point is fuck Triple H.

I thought the Christian/ADR fight was good but good lord I think I enjoy Fandango more than stupid Alberto Del Rio. FUCK Alberto Del Rio. But I guess he has to be popular as evidence by the 80 percent mexican crowd at the Staple Center.

I'm just glad the two main events produced even though the two guys I wanted to win lost. (Cena and CM Punk) Raw should be damn good tonight.

I thought the Christian/ADR fight was good but good lord I think I enjoy Fandango more than stupid Alberto Del Rio. FUCK Alberto Del Rio. But I guess he has to be popular as evidence by the 80 percent mexican crowd at the Staple Center.

I'm just glad the two main events produced even though the two guys I wanted to win lost. (Cena and CM Punk) Raw should be damn good tonight.

The thing with ADR is that he almost always delivers in the ring. His character is terrible, though, and they took away the only interesting parts of his character: the cars and Ricardo. Now he is even more bland.