VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I've been really annoyed with the lack of ANYTHING from Raw or Smackdown post Summer Slam! Apparently Kane is just gone forever and no explaination at all about why Triple H did what he did for Orton. Saying I did what I had to do isn't answering anything lol

I WANT MY FREAKING WRESTLING JUSTICE.

I need Stone Cold ET to throw some knowledge on these fools.

I've been really annoyed with the lack of ANYTHING from Raw or Smackdown post Summer Slam! Apparently Kane is just gone forever and no explaination at all about why Triple H did what he did for Orton. Saying I did what I had to do isn't answering anything lol

I WANT MY FREAKING WRESTLING JUSTICE.

I need Stone Cold ET to throw some knowledge on these fools.

Did you even watch RAW after SS? Triple H gave a 15 minute speech as to why he did it, and then the Sheild (who has partnered up with the McMafia) beat up D Bry. Kane is filming a movie... What better way to build up the new beast (Wyatt) than to have a mystery as to what he did with Kane? 

I'm hoping that Wyatt starts facing jobbers every week, dismantling them, and carrying them off like they did Kane and then the next week, they join his posse wearing sheeps masks... give him a cult following and give jobbers something to do.

Did you even watch RAW after SS? Triple H gave a 15 minute speech as to why he did it, and then the Sheild (who has partnered up with the McMafia) beat up D Bry. Kane is filming a movie... What better way to build up the new beast (Wyatt) than to have a mystery as to what he did with Kane? 

I'm hoping that Wyatt starts facing jobbers every week, dismantling them, and carrying them off like they did Kane and then the next week, they join his posse wearing sheeps masks... give him a cult following and give jobbers something to do.

I did watch! I just felt like Triple H just kept saying the same thing over and over. I guess I'm just confused as to why Triple H flipped. Lol I just want better reasoning for no good reason.

I just with Bray Wyatt would fight for more than 2 seconds on his own. That's my only real beef with him. I still pick him over Alberto Del Rio any day... I wish he would just fall off the face of the Earth

not sure why you're trying to make a connection between del rio and wyatt.

but yeah, the summerslam match was extremely underwhelming. if we're supposed to believe this guy, it doesn't really help that his cronies are desperate to cheat for a win about 2 minutes into his debut.

regardless, his character is one of the best in the last decade. there is so very much potential there, and i think everyone recognizes it.

and i'm also not sure what you want to hear from triple h. he's saying everything he's said for the last 2 months leading up to this. daniel bryan, while talented, isn't *the guy* in their eyes. everything leading up to that match pretty much telegraphed the ending to summerslam. bryan getting the incredible clean win over cena was a very special moment. but it was hard to get lost in reverie because it was beyond obvious that orton was going to come dunk H's alley-oop.

finally, him not being *the guy* in their eyes is entirely story-driven. they know damn well that he is the new face of the company.

I did watch! I just felt like Triple H just kept saying the same thing over and over. I guess I'm just confused as to why Triple H flipped. Lol I just want better reasoning for no good reason.

I just with Bray Wyatt would fight for more than 2 seconds on his own. That's my only real beef with him. I still pick him over Alberto Del Rio any day... I wish he would just fall off the face of the Earth

Ahh.. now I understand your gripe. I was like he addressed it for 15 pain stakingly long minutes. Yes, there wasn't much clarity, but its definately just to build up this McMafia they have going now thats going to dominate the babyfaces of the WWE.

I know we will see B Wyatt fight way more in the future, but for right now its awesome watching his cult do all the work. This is the first real villan they have come up with that is intriguing.. there is no devils favorite demon gimic or a dead man... this guy is a cult leader who has brainwashed two (and hopefully more) people into following him and doing his dirty work. THe Manson of the WWE. I think thats amazing for the WWE to pull off... I wish he got booed more. It would certainly help his character.

but yeah, the summerslam match was extremely underwhelming. if we're supposed to believe this guy, it doesn't really help that his cronies are desperate to cheat for a win about 2 minutes into his debut.

regardless, his character is one of the best in the last decade. there is so very much potential there, and i think everyone recognizes it.

and i'm also not sure what you want to hear from triple h. he's saying everything he's said for the last 2 months leading up to this. daniel bryan, while talented, isn't *the guy* in their eyes. everything leading up to that match pretty much telegraphed the ending to summerslam. bryan getting the incredible clean win over cena was a very special moment. but it was hard to get lost in reverie because it was beyond obvious that orton was going to come dunk H's alley-oop.

finally, him not being *the guy* in their eyes is entirely story-driven. they know damn well that he is the new face of the company.

I just was saying I don't like Del Rio is all. No real connection haha

Sorry I just didn't pay attention well enough I guess idk haha my bad

I would have rather seen Bry get the clean win with Cena rolling out of the ring, and then after Ortons music hits and Triple H hits the pedigree, Cena pulls bryan out of the ring and allows him to escape, only for the shield to come in the next night, beat bryan senseless and then drag him into the ring for orton to cash in. That would have created more of this group mob feel, IMO, and would have helpded Cena's character out as the man who stuck up to the McMafia and pulled out the person who just defeated him.

i honestly think the fans are too captivated to boo

The only thing they need to change, IMO, is that FUCKING LANTERN! They can wrestle in a ring of fire but HE CAN'T FUCKING CARRY A FLAME LIT LANTERN? Did you see at the end of his match in summerslam, he actually used a match to light it to? Playing with my emotions man... not cool!

The only thing they need to change, IMO, is that FUCKING LANTERN! They can wrestle in a ring of fire but HE CAN'T FUCKING CARRY A FLAME LIT LANTERN? Did you see at the end of his match in summerslam, he actually used a match to light it to? Playing with my emotions man... not cool!

Right! haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices! Intro it's flame lit then LED then flame lit on the exit. I'm hoping for a side story talking about how he's a crazy lantern collector and he's just showing off to all of us.

I would have rather seen Bry get the clean win with Cena rolling out of the ring, and then after Ortons music hits and Triple H hits the pedigree, Cena pulls bryan out of the ring and allows him to escape, only for the shield to come in the next night, beat bryan senseless and then drag him into the ring for orton to cash in. That would have created more of this group mob feel, IMO, and would have helpded Cena's character out as the man who stuck up to the McMafia and pulled out the person who just defeated him.

i agree, definitely. ya know, replace that whole segment at the end of raw with the shield taking out bryan.

because during the whole scene, we were all begging for cena to come running out and prevent the cash in.

One of the things that annoyed me the most about the whole ending to raw was when the shield attacked dbry and the entire fucking roster was just standing And watching it happen. You would think that since the shield have attacked the majority of the roster at one point or another that all those guys would come down and do something.

One of the things that annoyed me the most about the whole ending to raw was when the shield attacked dbry and the entire fucking roster was just standing And watching it happen. You would think that since the shield have attacked the majority of the roster at one point or another that all those guys would come down and do something.

Two superstars got put in 1 vs 3 handicap matches for messing with the Corporation earlier in the night. I'm sure the logic behind no one coming to their aid is that everyone was afraid.