VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I have never paid more than 30 dollars for a record before, and that was a triple lp, so your point is kinda moot. Also, it was a shitty ppv.

Eddie vs RVD. Edge vs Angle. Triple H vs Jericho in a HIAC. Dont know how that constitutes as shitty. But theres tons of shitty records out there, doesnt mean they dont sell for a shit ton because of how rare they are.

Eddie vs RVD. Edge vs Angle. Triple H vs Jericho in a HIAC. Dont know how that constitutes as shitty. But theres tons of shitty records out there, doesnt mean they dont sell for a shit ton because of how rare they are.

I hate RVD and Eddie.  I cant take any HHH matches. The main event was Bikertaker vs Hogan, it had Billy and Chuck vs Rikishi and Rico, it also had a Stacy Kiebler match.  I think that constitutes as shitty.

The fact that you hate RVD and Eddie Guerrero makes me constitute your opinion as shitty. Because no one can hate one, let alone both of those guys. You cant be a real person. 

(But Bikertaker was lame. Ill give you that)

You can hate RVD, a lot of people do.  Watch 5 of his WWE matches in a row.  He's got a very colour by numbers move set.

Alright, we still have Final Battle and TLC this coming weekend, but it's pretty much the end of 2013.

Favorite match of the year?

Favorite promo of the year?

EDIT:

I originally didn't answer these myself, but i'm going to throw out a couple

MOTY: When the Rhodes brother won their jobs back against the Shield. Ambrose taking the bionic elbow was the icing on the cake

POTY: the CM Punk "Your arms are just too short to box with God" promo on the Rock.

box with god was easily the best line of the year. i've never been so shocked by something that came out of a wrestler's mouth.

punk stealing the urn was the runner up.

jhook & dana.. you guys should totally come out to northampton tomorrow night  :D

Match of the Year:

CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar

Promos of the Year:

Paul Heyman "volcano" promo

Paul Heyman dressing as Paul Bearer: Great and terrible at the same time

D Bry/Cena segment already mentioned

CM Punk "Box with GOD" promo already mentioned

Brock Lesnar "Say something stupid, Paul"

AJ Lee's infamous promo

Looking at the card: yeah, this is a one match show. Aside from the Unification match, this is an episode of Raw. No tables, ladders, or chairs matches. TWO 3-on-1 matches. AJ Lee vs Natty should be good, as should the other two matches, but again, it doesn't feel like a PPV.

My predictions:

Ziggler via the "i main-evented this show last year!" facebuster

Big E Langston via the "Push of my life" slam

Natalya via "Total Divas" leg lock

the Shield via "that Damn numbers game!"

Wyatt Family via "that Damn numbers game!"

John Cena via "CENA WINS LOL"

I think I actually never saw Punk versus Lesnar?

I also tend to get pretty drunk for PPVs...

Anybody have a daily motion link or something?

Punk/Taker had one of the best buildups to a match this year for sure.

Punk dropping the urn/swearing

Heyman dressing up as Bearer

Punks purple tights at the actual match.

Fuck, thinking about it, I actually loved that match. MOTY contender for me.

MOTY- Zayn vs Cesaro 2 out of 3 falls (I know it is NXT, but fuck, that was the best match of any WWE owned  show).

POTY- Box with God. One of the few times in which I got goosebumps from a promo in a long time.

And to go back to the Eddie and RVD thing from last night, I dont know anyone in real life who likes RVD, and while I know lots who love Eddie, I just hated the Latino Heat gimmick and it soured me on him on everything before and after.

I think I actually never saw Punk versus Lesnar?

I also tend to get pretty drunk for PPVs...

Anybody have a daily motion link or something?

Punk/Taker had one of the best buildups to a match this year for sure.

Punk dropping the urn/swearing

Heyman dressing up as Bearer

Punks purple tights at the actual match.

Fuck, thinking about it, I actually loved that match. MOTY contender for me.

Punk/Lesnar is on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynrcLn3WuI

MOTY- Zayn vs Cesaro 2 out of 3 falls (I know it is NXT, but fuck, that was the best match of any WWE owned  show).

POTY- Box with God. One of the few times in which I got goosebumps from a promo in a long time.

And to go back to the Eddie and RVD thing from last night, I dont know anyone in real life who likes RVD, and while I know lots who love Eddie, I just hated the Latino Heat gimmick and it soured me on him on everything before and after.

Dang, forgot Cesaro/Zayn. Fantastic choice.

Was supposed to watch it with a buddy tomorrow night, but now I'm working. Gonna try to avoid all spoilers and watch it the next night before Raw.

nah, i was saying come to my opening

Promo of the year: Heyman imitating Paul Bearer like, a week after his death, with Punk attacking Taker. It was so over the top I thought Bearer's death was just a hoax for awhile.

Match of the year: Tough. I really liked Punk/Taker and Bryan/Cena. There were a lot of really good tag matches this year too between The Shield, Hell No, Goldust and Cody, and the Rhodes Scholars.