VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I used to love Hayes and the Freebirds. You just have to differentiate the wrestler from the actually person. I would love to see Big E and Henry as tag team. I love tag team wrestling and glad to see it's back to a degree. I do feel it's time for Cody and Golddust to drop the belts. Hopefully the Real Americans win.

It comes and goes.  They'll build up the division for a bit then forget about it.  I do agree that the Americans should be given the title.  They're pretty hot right now and they work really well as a team.  I never thought I'd enjoy Swagger, but him and Cesaro work very well together.

I've never been a fan of Swagger, but Cesaro is the man. Having Zeb as a mouthpiece definitely makes Swagger a more interesting character, and the tag team can be really fun to watch. However, I'm still riding high on seeing Goldust performing so well. So, I would like to see The Rhodes Brothers keep the titles a little longer then have a big breakup and a match at Mania. That would be perfect, in my opinion. My buddy and I are actually really looking forward to this card. It's been a long time since I could say that. Should be a good time.

You mean there's no "chairs" match this year?! What a shame. I REALLY enjoyed seeing Big Show hit Sheamus with the BIG chair last year. That was such an exciting match...

But seriously, I hope we see a tables match tonight too. One of my favorite stipulations in wrestling.

i don't want Big E to lose the IC title, but i want them to do more with Sandow. i wish he were facing Ambrose so he could be US champion. Ambrose doesn't need it and never defends it.

TLC has been pretty good so far. The Punk/Shield match was really exciting, in my opinion. Great finish to further the rift in The Shield. Glad AJ and Big E didn't drop their titles.

Referring to the winner as the "Champion of Champions?" Sounds an awful lot like the "King of Kings." A little subtle foreshadowing?

Cesaro and Goldust have been killing it in this match

EDIT: Dang, i hope Rey and Big Show aren't on their way to the titles. Big Show is king of "thrown-together tag team champions who aren't doing anything else." He's held the titles with Kane, Y2J, Miz, and Undertaker, if not others. Too much. And i have not missed Rey at all.

Great match, awesome ending, right outcome