VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i was expecting a re-run of the Evolution turn with Triple H taking out Orton. Maybe tomorrow on Raw? Or maybe they finally unify behind Orton. Either way, a pretty good match out of two of my least favorites.

It may have been a clean ending, but man, it was boring. Cena botched that ending table spot so it wasn't at all believable he couldn't get back up and stop Orton, and the whole turnbuckle/handcuff thing was done last year by CM Punk and (I think) ADR, right? Just a boring conclusion, I thought. The crowd didn't seem to give a shit no matter who won.

It may have been a clean ending, but man, it was boring. Cena botched that ending table spot so it wasn't at all believable he couldn't get back up and stop Orton, 

Dude in all seriousness he could have separated his shoulder from that botch. Him not going through the table and hitting his head off of it couldve lead to a concussion as well or just knocked the dude out. I didnt think the botch was that bad.

anyone wonder if it was supposed to end that way? cena's fall was pretty ugly, and orton's hesitation at the top seemed like he was unsure if he was just supposed to end it there or not.

I actually kind of got the same vibe. It looked to me like Cena missed that table and took it full force to the head without breaking, however, he didn't look swollen afterward, so I dunno.

Either way, while it may not have been the bore fest I expected, it still by was no means great, and certainly lackluster for what was a fairly significant event in WWE history. 

Punk's match was really good. Bryan's was super interesting. The tag match was good aside from the fact that Mysterio/Show shouldn't have been there. The rest was Smackdown quality stuff. That Brodus Clay match was straight up embarrassing.

It may have been a clean ending, but man, it was boring. Cena botched that ending table spot so it wasn't at all believable he couldn't get back up and stop Orton, and the whole turnbuckle/handcuff thing was done last year by CM Punk and (I think) ADR, right? Just a boring conclusion, I thought. The crowd didn't seem to give a shit no matter who won.

Handcuffs were used in the main event at TLC 2011 (3 way between Punk/ADR/The Miz). 

All in all I thought it was a pretty good PPV.  The Miz/Kofi match was junk.  They should have made that a tables match, but oh well.