VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I thought it was a solid show. First half was good.

Enjoyed the set up of the Rollins/Orton angle in the first hour.

Really digging the IC story. I thought it was goofy at first but it's really drawn me in.

The heyman promo was amazing. will probably watch that again this week.

The bray segment was cool. Probably wasn't into it as much as other but it was good to finally get an UT response.

The main event was whatever but finally getting the Orton and Rollins confrontation was worth it.

Basically if raw was 2 hours instead of 3 this would have been a fantastic episode. Instead it was good with roughly an hour of filler.

Also, having 3 of your main matches with brock, undertaker, and sting all involved is hurting the WM build in my opinion. Hard to build the story when only half of the angle is there any given week.

Congrats! Those are gonna be amazing seats. Use this and pretend the Nets logo is the ring:

http://brooklynnets.io-media.com/

ha thanks.  nothing will ever beat my first barclays center experience.  Saw Pearl Jam and went to the sold out show with no tickets and intentions of scalping.  Well everything was shady and I said forget that.  I went to the box office 10 mins before they hit the stage and they were able to get me a floor seat row 2 for face valve.

Fantasy booking, Taker v Wyatt

No finish. Taker can't lose again, but neither can Bray.

Instead, I'm thinking bray catches taker in, let's say the 3rd Sister Abigail. But this is the one that does it, the one to end the fight. With Taker seemingly dead, Bray's showmanship takes over, as he drops to his knees with his arms out. In classic fashion, taker sits up, and catches him by the neck. He rises, ready to end this himself. But as he has Wyatt by the neck, the two begin shaking uncontrollably. Taker drops to the floor in a lifeless heap. Bray, the New Face of Fear, has just absorbed the powers of the dead man. Laughing manically, he goes for the pin. Kickout.

Another pin. Kickout. Another pin. Kickout. He may be dead. But he's not losing this match. But Wyatt doesn't care. He got what he came for. He grabs the urn, and walks to the back laughing, as the Undertaker is left to rest in peace.

Fantasy booking, Taker v Wyatt

No finish. Taker can't lose again, but neither can Bray.

Instead, I'm thinking bray catches taker in, let's say the 3rd Sister Abigail. But this is the one that does it, the one to end the fight. With Taker seemingly dead, Bray's showmanship takes over, as he drops to his knees with his arms out. In classic fashion, taker sits up, and catches him by the neck. He rises, ready to end this himself. But as he has Wyatt by the neck, the two begin shaking uncontrollably. Taker drops to the floor in a lifeless heap. Bray, the New Face of Fear, has just absorbed the powers of the dead man. Laughing manically, he goes for the pin. Kickout.

Another pin. Kickout. Another pin. Kickout. He may be dead. But he's not losing this match. But Wyatt doesn't care. He got what he came for. He grabs the urn, and walks to the back laughing, as the Undertaker is left to rest in peace.

I dig it

Had to work at 9. My other friend hasn't responded to me in a couple days. And that's how you drop the ball on bachelor party planning. I imagine this is going to get way more expensive once we resort to second hand tickets.

I went to bed after the first hour. The only good thing was that the Divas got a long match. The rest sounded like rematches from SmackDown! or segments that don't have to be seen live. Shit's just not worth staying up for anymore.

This is the worst RTWM ever. They have guest stars like Wiz Khalifa and Bill Simmons over instead of devoting more time to their feuds. WM seems like a particularly painful 6 hour RAW this year ... I won't be watching that one live, either.