VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I was kind of alright with Bryan giving Reigns props, but Heyman saying he'd choose him over Rock, Austin, Hart and Cena - unless he was being ironic (which I think he wasn't) - was too much.

Reigns wasn't even bad on the mic and had his best match on Fast Lane, but you just can't help but hate the guy because they're desperately forcing him on the fans, so much that they use beloved IWC favorites to silence the jeers.

i get what heyman was doing... presenting the idea that reigns being better than the entire company's legacy STILL isn't enough to beat lesnar. but it was still fucking brutal.

although, i could sense that he was holding back a smirk the entire time- a smirk that would have insinuated that "reigns is better than our entire company's legacy" is a total friggin joke. that putting his money on roman over all these guys is suddenly equal to "lol cena wins"

When the hell is Roman Reigns going to start using the entrance ramp like a big boy?

Or his own music? Probably never. The reason he kept the Shield gimmick is because nobody was stupid enough to think he had enough charisma to do anything else. Yet... here we are getting him shoved down our throats.

So stoked to see REDACTED return to NXT tomorrow night. This segment never fails to make me laugh.

How about some spoiler tags for info from NXT tapings? It's like the only show most of us like and I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to be surprised during the shows.

But I can't even be mad at you bc I fucking love that guy!!!!!!!!

How about some spoiler tags for info from NXT tapings? It's like the only show most of us like and I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to be surprised during the shows.

This, pretty much. Still excited.

Uhm, WWE announced it on their website and social media by posting an article about it. It's the first thing you see when you go on WWE.com (for the record, I never read NXT taping spoilers), so I don't think official announcements can be considered spoilers.

Still, sorry for ruining the "surprise".

Uhm, WWE announced it on their website and social media by posting an article about it. It's the first thing you see when you go on WWE.com (for the record, I never read NXT taping spoilers), so I don't think official announcements can be considered spoilers.

Still, sorry for ruining the "surprise".

Only jabroni marks go to WWE.com!!!!