VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

A Multi-Men Ladder Match for the IC sounds amazing. That's exactly what the midcard and WM - now that it hasn't had a MITB-esque match in years - needs. Announce more undercard greatness at WrestleMania Play and I won't even be mad at Reigns going over Bork or Cena beating Rusev.

Glad for Rey, I hope he'll show up at Lucha Underground sooner rather than later.

fantastic show. i was on the fence about even tuning in, and i'm so glad i did.

steph eviscerated cena. heyman was peak. jon stewart was the most relevant guest host in decades. the IC title build is perfect. NO BIG SHOW OR KANE MATCHES. niagra was one of the best low brow segments they've ever done. the divas actually got to GO. ending may have been lame pandering, but at least we didn't have to trudge through knee-deep bullshit to get there.

I had a pretty good time last night at Raw.  Wasn't exactly what I was expecting at a live event, but still fun.  It seemed like the crowd was dead 80% of the time.  And the show felt really long, like 4 or 5 hours long.  But I still didnt want it to end.  cfrancese; I was like 15 feet away from you.  I was in the seats section row 1 to your right;. right where Raines walked down both times

I had a pretty good time last night at Raw.  Wasn't exactly what I was expecting at a live event, but still fun.  It seemed like the crowd was dead 80% of the time.  And the show felt really long, like 4 or 5 hours long.  But I still didnt want it to end.  cfrancese; I was like 15 feet away from you.  I was in the seats section row 1 to your right;. right where Raines walked down both times

I felt like they had a lot of talking segments... but I really enjoyed it. that's crazy how close we were to each other!  Was just pumped that we didn't have to see the new day at all hahaha

I felt like they had a lot of talking segments... but I really enjoyed it. that's crazy how close we were to each other!  Was just pumped that we didn't have to see the new day at all hahaha

hahaha amen to that.  Bummed I didnt get to see Ryback.  And 2 other notes; crowd chanting CM Punk more than anything else.  Second would probably be Axel-Mania.  

i don't know if i'm just buying into Paul Heyman's hype or what, but i am really getting stoked for Reigns/Lesnar. i think this match will surprise a lot of people. The whole thing is intriguing to me, with Lesnar's contract status not being known, the backlash against Reigns, the potential for Rollins to get involved, and i'm sure the Authority will make an appearance. i just hope they don't overbook it, because i think those guys can put together a good to great match HOSS FIGHT.

And yes, i am sad Bryan is not in the main event, but i am trying to look on the bright side. The ladder match is shaping up to be dope as hell.

i don't know if i'm just buying into Paul Heyman's hype or what, but i am really getting stoked for Reigns/Lesnar. i think this match will surprise a lot of people. The whole thing is intriguing to me, with Lesnar's contract status not being known, the backlash against Reigns, the potential for Rollins to get involved, and i'm sure the Authority will make an appearance. i just hope they don't overbook it, because i think those guys can put together a good to great match HOSS FIGHT.

And yes, i am sad Bryan is not in the main event, but i am trying to look on the bright side. The ladder match is shaping up to be dope as hell.

Romans got some sick air on that dive over the top rope.