CHILD BITE / DOPE BODY split LP - REPRESS!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meeting you too, dude. First person off VC that I didn't already know in real life that I've met! Well, besides Virgil. Glad I was able to help you get to the show and see the bands. Thanks for coming! The show was very weird. Brutal late night too. Got 3.5 hours of sleep. Dope Body got a good night's sleep at my crib though. Child Bite had to drive back to Detroit for a doctor's appointment for Shawn's fucked up hand (cut open in bar fight the night before).

I have 75 copies of the split (including my personal copies for selling at an inflated price once it's OOP - j/k!) and that's probably all I'll get of this pressing as the bands are blowing through them on the road. Keep those orders coming! And take advantage of that package deal with the Child Bite full length if you don't already have it. I have some white vinyl copies left so give me a holler if you want one.

Oh man those look so awesome, both bands recently played at the bar I work at, fucking amazing show.

Both bands ARE awesome. At this point (tour ended yesterday) I can't imagine there are a ton of copies of this record left. Get em while they last. Repress probably won't happen til 2012.

BUMP - bands have about 40 copies each left that they'll have at their upcoming shows and probably drop a few off locally in Baltimore/Detroit

I have 30 copies left, and some of those are going to friends.

All three Reckless Records locations in Chicago should have at least 1 copy of this record (though that could change quickly).

Basically, get it while you can. Don't sleep! I expect these to be gone by the end of 2011.

Justin,

Thanks for shipping my order out so quickly ( i got confirmation about an hour after i placed order!). You're a legend!

C

No problem! Good timing on the order, as I was planning to go to the post office shortly after you placed it. Enjoy the LP and I hope you already DL'd the tracks for free at the bandcamp page.

Justin,

Thanks for shipping my order out so quickly ( i got confirmation about an hour after i placed order!). You're a legend!

C

No problem! Good timing on the order, as I was planning to go to the post office shortly after you placed it. Enjoy the LP and I hope you already DL'd the tracks for free at the bandcamp page.

I havent yet, but ive been streaming the crap outta it! Thanks again.