Alkaline Trio 'From Here To Infirmary' LP reissue

chachi

I apologize that you feel that way. I have no control over what the USPS does, especially with media mail.

HOWEVER, you have options..and it is not as cheap... but we have good Fedex rates. It takes no more than 5 business days in the USA and Canada worse case. If it takes more than what they estimate once in their hands they will at least refund you for your shipping. Fedex delivers 85% of our incoming packages a day early! That is impressive.

As well, I have a meeting with the USPS supervisor for Buffalo next week to see what we can do, if anything. But in all honesty USPS does not guarantee time on anything except express. I have priority packages taking over 5-10 days to deliver and they say it only takes 1-3 days. When I call USPS they put in a ticket! I even have tickets right now for tickets they haven't responded to!!!

You guys can blame us all you want for this, but in all honesty all you can do is choose to stop using USPS. They take no responsibility for what they promise in terms of turn around time. I feel your pain and dont think its ok, just from experience this is all I can suggest. You have NO IDEA how much energy I put into trying to change this and I feel it is pretty much a dead end with USPS

My question was pertaining more to whether it was normal for there to be that long of a delay with USPS in between updates on the order, or if anyone else had experienced something similar, not that SRC had anything to do with the order once it had been sent. I'm sorry if it came off that way.

ive had orders bounce around and get sent to the wrong states and then some that show up when the tracking number shows it some where else. its just usps taking a while to get to the next stop or messing up with the sorting. ive had everything show up eventually so its not a big deal at all. i get a laugh out of it when, for some reason my package ends up in washington when i live in pennsylvania - which has happened a couple times.

and ive also had nothing but positive experiences with src.

Has everyone that ordered from Shopradiocast received theirs yet? I'm showing that mine was in Pennsylvania on the 12th, but it still hasn't shown up in Idaho. Seems like a crazy long time for shipping....

Thats the main reason i stopped ordering from SRC, for whatever reason it takes a really long time once it leaves their facility.

i've had problems with SRC in the past, but i ordered this from them and it arrived the day after release. so, yeah.

• 1 year later...