Saves The Day - Daybreak LP (White LTD 500)

srcvinyl

First pressing of Saves The Day Daybreak is just about sold out. It was on black and limited to 1,000 copies.

The band has repressed another run of 500 copies on white vinyl! It will be available exclusively through ShopRadioCast and the band directly. We will launch pre order tomorrow. We are splitting it in half so we should have about 250 copies.

Pre order will launch at noon EST here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Saves-The-Day-Daybreak-LP-%28White%29.html

Do a 2xLP that features the acoustic version of Daybreak than we'll talk ;)

this.

I'd be more interested in that if the "acoustic" version was legit, but they just used the same vocal track and swapped out the main guitar with an acoustic. Wasn't half as good as I was hoping it would be.

• 1 month later...
i'm so confused. i got a message that i could get a black copy instead of the white when i emailed about the order status and agreed. so does that mean i'm getting the black or the white? i don't really care, but i would prefer the 180g black if the white isn't 180g as well...

I messaged you! I will find out.

Also they put the 180 Gram Black Sticker on the shrink wrap of this record, even though its white when you open it up. Why, no one knows! Almost gave me a heart attack.