WTB/WTTF: Coheed and Cambria records.

thefence2113

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...well i'm really looking for the green sstb and green iro-bot 7" ...which will suffice for now...then i HAVE to somehow get the Euro copy of SSTB and the 3 variants of IKSOSE3 I don't have. I'm willing to pay the money, it's just finding someone who wants to sell that seems to be the problem.

I dunno! I remember people on here bitching because it was $50 or so bones for the set. For the most common pressing (green) 12", the 7", Early show pass and a signed poster. And like a month later each "piece" was selling for $50-100 on flea bay. So a $50 set was worth $200+ parted out.......

On a related note, when did that IRO-BOT 7" start bringing the cheddar??

$89.99 sold BIN from lazylab

$56.00 on ebay now and ending soon

like a few weeks after the VIP package sold out.

Yeah, when the hype train left the station, but that was months ago. Since a few months after the release, it's been like $25-$40 tops.

give me a break, guys. i'm new to this. thanks for the heads up, though...i'm just having no luck so far with this forum and i don't really know how to approach it properly. i'm pretty much new to message boards in general. if i'm bothering you that much, i apologize.

doesn't hurt to read first.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

You're not the only person having no luck. It takes people a lot of time to find rare records they want. Out of the nearly six months I've been here, I've found one of the three Envy on the Coast records I'm looking for, and that was on eBay. I follow the rule and bump once a day. As someone told someone else at some point in time, you don't have to finish your collection this week.

give me a break, guys. i'm new to this. thanks for the heads up, though...i'm just having no luck so far with this forum and i don't really know how to approach it properly. i'm pretty much new to message boards in general. if i'm bothering you that much, i apologize.

I was at a show a few years ago and a guy comes barreling into me. I go excuse me. He says, I am not from around here. I go where are you from Mars?

Just because you are new to someplace/something doesnt give you the opportunity to ignore the rest of societys rules.

coheed and cambria is not that good. what will you get out of having 3 copies of a $200 record?

Even though I do love this record, and No World for tomorrow, I have to agree. Having $600 in something that will be repressed in two years is a waste of almost all that money, because once it gets repressed, the majority of the people won't pay $200 for a long time.

I mean, my Circa collection is expensive, but the most I paid for one record was $115, and there's only one, cheaper variant of it. I just think one day, you're gonna be aggravated that you spent so much. But have at it, if you're really that adamite about getting them.

coheed and cambria is not that good. what will you get out of having 3 copies of a $200 record?

Even though I do love this record, and No World for tomorrow, I have to agree. Having $600 in something that will be repressed in two years is a waste of almost all that money, because once it gets repressed, the majority of the people won't pay $200 for a long time.

I mean, my Circa collection is expensive, but the most I paid for one record was $115, and there's only one, cheaper variant of it. I just think one day, you're gonna be aggravated that you spent so much. But have at it, if you're really that adamite about getting them.

For me, it's not just a vinyl collection. I've been trying for nearly 10 years to put together an all-comprehensive Coheed and Cambria collection. When I started out...I was obviously a lot younger and had a lot less money so I had to just collect things as they came to me...now, as an adult, I can afford to add the harder to find stuff. The only problem is finding someone willing to come off it. Whether it's worth it or not, I still want the other variants...and of course, if they repress, I'll try my best to get those as well. I'm sure the price will go down if/when they do repress and maybe that'll be my time...but I still think the first pressings will always drive a higher premium.