PO: The Fall of Troy-Manipulator Re-Issue via ETR

The Fall of Troy Manipulator re-issue came in and they look amazing in person. The will go up for sale TODAY 11/21 at 1pm EST at

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

They will start shipping early next week and our store only has 300 copies to grab then while you can.

We are also putting up 5 copies of PM Today- In Media Res in our webstore today which were pressed by our friends at "I am Shark", the yellow with orange.red and yellow splatter variant looks SICK!

[image]

[image]

[image]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, when was In Media Res pressed?!

Also, stoked. I'll be ordering your version.

In media res was pressed this month and we are friends with their manager/label who pressed the lp so we got a few copies to sell knowing fans of fall of troy and harvard might be interested and this way they can combine shipping.

Here is a picture of both versions next to each other [image]

They are NOW officially up for sale along with one of my friends albums we are helping out called "Black Suit Youth". They have free shipping if you combine and the entire album can be streamed here http://allhailrecords.bandcamp.com/album/meet-me-in-death-valley Check it out

they look so awesome with the artwork. and the layout is superb too. too bad the music on it is bad! personal opinion I know, but hey, good job overall.

Yeah, i'm not a fan of the band, but you can't argue with the quality of this release. Good job, dudes.

Im guessing within the next week :)

Id just check the site each day, if you do that you wont have a problem getting one.

Sorry I dont know exactly when they will go up.

Will ht stores be getting this or online only?

HT stores and HT.com will have it. Some stores out on the west coast might have it already.