2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Kind of a dick move, should have waited for them to contact USPS.  Its certainly not their fault that the item is in another city.  

They contacted USPS about 3 weeks ago. I've only received $50 out of a $240 package.  I would think a rather large package like that should be insured. I understand everyone's side but regardless I did spend a large amount of money and still haven't received much...

My package got stuck in the wrong city 2 months ago. No Sleep said there was nothing to do and I asked for a refund. They said they couldn't do anything until they find out what happened via USPS. I demanded my money or the records and they said they would finally ship out my stuff.....hopefully I get something out of a crappy sub package. Worst $200+ spent.

Good luck dealing with them. 

Good luck dealing with them. 

im sure he won't need much luck. chris and the no sleep camp have always gone above and beyond for me and plenty of others i've heard about. like last years RSD mess, they gave everyone a TA/LD for free when they oversold the RSD exclusive. Chris also sent me a new La dispute wildlife sub when USPS cracked the first one in half. He paid for shipping and took the loss. Those are just a couple examples.

I have had the exact opposite of situations and heard many stories of horror. There was a dude on here who one a test press from them on ebay (one of the 20 they make, just to flip later for money) and it came warped and unplayable. They wouldn't return it, under the grounds that "test presses are not for playing."

well for a company to tell me...it's in the hands of USPS is bullshit. you don't just leave a buyer hanging like that. it's not like i was sent a koozie. i'm still waiting for over 70% of the records and the 2012 subscriptions cost less too when i originally bought mine in Nov, 2011! haha. i support plenty of labels and i've opened for plenty of no sleep bands and even booked some....but god damn. $240 is a lot of money for me!

well for a company to tell me...it's in the hands of USPS is bullshit. you don't just leave a buyer hanging like that. it's not like i was sent a koozie. i'm still waiting for over 70% of the records and the 2012 subscriptions cost less too when i originally bought mine in Nov, 2011! haha. i support plenty of labels and i've opened for plenty of no sleep bands and even booked some....but god damn. $240 is a lot of money for me!

Don't let them boss you around. There's so many people that worship the ground No Sleep walks on. Get your money back and complain. They need to learn how customer service works.

All I'm going on is my own experiences, and other positive things I've heard. This is honestly the first time I've seen a complaint about them. I personally don't worship them, but I respect them based on what they have done for me. That sucks you guys have had bad experiences with them, and I hope everything works out in your favor.