2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Just got my last shipment, which was broke up into two packages.

Got stung with £30 worth of custom charges though from the Royal Mail (£15 each parcel) because the postage stamps were marked incorrectly from no sleeps side. This sub keeps costing in 2013! Might have to write and email to no sleep about this

My 12" pack arrived today. Bit disappointed with the slipmat (the fact that it's not a sub exclusive, is an oval shape, and has roman numerals for 2011 rather than 2012).

Also, as someone said already, only special b-side labels on Lowtalker and Major League. I don't know why, but it could be because the others had the tracklist for each side on the labels? Possibly? Who knows.

Keen to get the 7" pack but overall I'd say it was a pretty good investment since most records cost a shitload in shipping costs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just listened to my Broadway Calls/Mixtapes Split.

The A-side has the Broadway Calls label but is actually Mixtapes. The funny thing is the Mixtapes side (which is side B on the other copies) has an etiching that says "We don't even get side A? This labels a joke."

Is anyone else's like this?

I just listened to my Broadway Calls/Mixtapes Split.

The A-side has the Broadway Calls label but is actually Mixtapes. The funny thing is the Mixtapes side (which is side B on the other copies) has an etiching that says "We don't even get side A? This labels a joke."

Is anyone else's like this?

Yup.

Can you guys please tell me when each batch was sent? The last shipment I got was of the Drug Church, Balance & Composure acoustic,etc batch. I'm sure I still need stuff to be sent to me. THis subscription sucked big balls. 

The 2012 sub includes: (I'm assuming)

TS & The Past Haunts "Gone & Goner" 12"
No Trigger "Tycoon" 12"
Xerxes "Our Home Is A Deathbed" 12"
Balance and Composure "Acoustic" 7"
Mixtapes "Somewhere in Trinsic" 7"
Mixtapes "Even on the Worst Nights" 12"
Drug Church "Self Titled" 7"
The Casket Lottery "The Door" 7"
Nathan Ellis "ST" 7"
Mountain Man "Two" 12"
Adventures "Adventures" 7"
Lowtalker "The Marathon EP" 12"
Aficionado "Empty" 7"
The Casket Lottery/Touche Amore "Split" 7"
Broadway Calls/Mixtapes "Vision Quest" 7"
Early Graves "Red Horse" 12"
The Casket Lottery "Real Fear" 12"
Major League "Hard Feelings" 12"
Departures "Teenage Haze" 12"

• 4 weeks later...

My package got stuck in the wrong city 2 months ago. No Sleep said there was nothing to do and I asked for a refund. They said they couldn't do anything until they find out what happened via USPS. I demanded my money or the records and they said they would finally ship out my stuff.....hopefully I get something out of a crappy sub package. Worst $200+ spent.

My package got stuck in the wrong city 2 months ago. No Sleep said there was nothing to do and I asked for a refund. They said they couldn't do anything until they find out what happened via USPS. I demanded my money or the records and they said they would finally ship out my stuff.....hopefully I get something out of a crappy sub package. Worst $200+ spent.

Kind of a dick move, should have waited for them to contact USPS.  Its certainly not their fault that the item is in another city.