2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Anyone want my watch & carabiner?

Also, right now I'm willing to part with everything so far except Even on the Worst Nights. I'm undecided on that.

So yeah, the B&C 7", Mixtapes 7" and anything else if your interested. PM me an offer and we'll talk.

I'd be interested in an Into It. Over it. "Proper" sub version from last year if anyone wants to work out a trade.

• 3 weeks later...

Next shipment is going to be insane.

The Casket Lottery (Aug. 7)

Nathan Ellis (Aug. 7)

Mountain Man (Aug. 14)

Adventures (Sept. 11)

Lowtalker (Sept 18)

Maybe Touche Amore/The Casket Lottery (Oct. 2) split and Early Graves (Oct. 30), depending on when it's sent.

Has anyone checked out the TCL and Nathan Ellis stuff yet? Really enjoying the latter.

Next shipment is going to be insane.

The Casket Lottery (Aug. 7)

Nathan Ellis (Aug. 7)

Mountain Man (Aug. 14)

Adventures (Sept. 11)

Lowtalker (Sept 18)

Maybe Touche Amore/The Casket Lottery (Oct. 2) split and Early Graves (Oct. 30), depending on when it's sent.

Has anyone checked out the TCL and Nathan Ellis stuff yet? Really enjoying the latter.

It'll be a nice haul. Only thing that's going to redeem this sub for me is if the IIOI 52 Weeks set happens. All signs are pointing to it, but I'm trying not to get myself too excited. There's just a lot of stuff I'm not really that into this year, but that's also the risk you take with a subscription.

I really like the Casket Lottery tracks. "The Door" reminds me of Lechuza era Fenix TX. I know it's a stretch but the tempo of the song and the harmonies reminded me of it. Only listened to the Ellis tracks once so I can't really form a judgement yet.

I second the Nathan Ellis sentiment. I really like those 3 songs.

I think I'm more into this year's subscription than last year's. Maybe it's more diverse or expansive? I dunno. I feel like No Sleep is taking some more risks, branching out a bit, but really putting out quality releases.

Dig.

It really seems like 52 weeks is happening, I've heard people say that Evan posted a test press on Instagram. I'll be curious to see if that is in the subscription though. It's not a repress, but it's not a new release. Really hoping it is though.

There was that, plus a pic that No Sleep put out of a blank multi-sleeved, book type of record package. Which would be perfect for it. If it does happen (maybe the 8/10 date Evan has been teasing) and it isn't included that would be total BULLSHIT. Pretty sure everything that isn't included has been re-presses. Coalesce was included last year and it wasn't "new."

• 1 month later...