Mark Lanegan Band preorder autographed 7 inch

It irritates me that i doubt he will tour america for a while on this record (if he even does). I have always wanted to see him live but never had the chance. His website: http://marklanegan.com/ seems to indicate that he has no plans for touring america. Grant it he has left the rest of the year open.

Not even with Isobel or Soulsavers or Gutter Twins? Sure he doesn't tour solo here often (some West coast dates here and there), but there are plenty of opportunities to see him live. They always have played a couple of his solo songs when I see him.

2011 - He didnt come near me at all

2010 - Closest was Washington D.C. and I cant afford the gas to get there.

2009 - Not even close.

2008 - Not even close

Etc..

He always skips over NC. Btw On a side note I wish he would do guest vocals on the new queens of the stone age record. His place in queens is always awesome.

Not even with Isobel or Soulsavers or Gutter Twins? Sure he doesn't tour solo here often (some West coast dates here and there), but there are plenty of opportunities to see him live. They always have played a couple of his solo songs when I see him.

2011 - He didnt come near me at all

2010 - Closest was Washington D.C. and I cant afford the gas to get there.

2009 - Not even close.

2008 - Not even close

Etc..

He always skips over NC. Btw On a side note I wish he would do guest vocals on the new queens of the stone age record. His place in queens is always awesome.

I can see him being on the new QOTSA album. Maybe at least one song. His track on the latest Unkle album is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread with some info that probably pertains to a very select few of us, but according to Rek Rek there will be a listening party for this album next month.

Of real interest to anyone in Portland, OR, they'll be giving away a test press of his new album at the end of the evening.

http://www.musicmillennium.com/Event/39578

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry to bump an old thread with some info that probably pertains to a very select few of us, but according to Rek Rek there will be a listening party for this album next month.

Of real interest to anyone in Portland, OR, they'll be giving away a test press of his new album at the end of the evening.

http://www.musicmillennium.com/Event/39578

Yep...they posted the listening party details today:

http://www.beggarsgroupusa.com/blog/2012/01/09/mark-lanegan-listening-parties/

If you missed out on the autographed 7", you just need to attend the listening party and pre-order the LP, and you'll get one.

Surprised at the number of test pressings they are giving away (pretty cool). Stores included:

Easy Street – Seattle

Everyday Music – Seattle

Fingerprints – Long Beach

Good Records – Dallas

Grimey’s – Nashville

Luna Music – Indianapolis

M-Theory – San Diego

Music Millenium – Portland

Origami Vinyl – Los Angeles

Park Ave. – Orlando

Reckless Records – Chicago

Record Exchange – Boise

Rhino – Claremont, CA

Shake It – Cincinnati

Vintage Vinyl – St. Louis

Waterloo – Austin

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a store selling the numbered version of the 7"?

I now have the grey version (signed) and the black version (not numbered).

I am looking for a store selling the numbered version, but the 4AD site is out, and Amazon doesn't really tell you which version they have in stock (4AD said they do, but I don't want to risk it as they want $13 for it).

Any help is appreciated. I don't think 1000 should be sold out by now, considering there are two other versions.

so mine is signed and numbered...is that normal?

I think so. The first 100 pre-orders are signed, but my number is like 284. Probably just signed a 100 of the 1000.

I imagine those are the ones he signed and gave to 4AD, and then all the record stores that had listening parties got signed grey ones. Or he just signed a random assortment of all kinds and they ended up everywhere.