Volcom 2012 subscriptions

apirk

https://store.volcoment.com/vevc/

Hey! The 2012 Volcom Ent Vinyl Club is here with brand new music pressed on limited edition colored 7" vinyl from Melvins and Totimoshi, Jennifer Herrema collaborating with Kurt Vile and Wino, and new office favorites-Night Beats and TRMRS. Artists on the other three 7"s will be announced shortly -- A 1-year subscription to the Volcom Ent Vinyl Club, includes:

The immediate shipment of VEVC0025 - Melvins/Toitmoshi + 5 more 7"s shipped to you throughout the year.

Subscriber-only colored vinyl for each release.

Subscriptions are limited to 200.

Subscribers get a 20% discount on the purchase of any other Volcom Ent vinyl releases made from our webstore, vol.cm/vevc-sub-store.

First 50 subscribers will receive the debut 7" from The Shining Twins.

First 50 subscribers will receive a coupon code for a 50% discount at Volcom online clothing webstore, shop.volcom.com (coupon codes are limited to U.S. & Canadian subscribers).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did your receipt have anything saying you were one of the first 50 or do you have to email kurt?

it didnt say anything, i emailed him

and here is the original email i received saying some other bands expected:

"It is one of those great times for me that I can announce the release of a new subscription for the Volcom Ent Vinyl Club in 2012!

Available for immediate shipping is VEVC0025, a Melvins / Totimoshi split 7” limited to 200 copies on swirly green colored vinyl with a download code included. Since we only have a very small amount of copies of VEVC0025 to offer with our latest subscription, I wanted to make sure that all vinyl shoppers at our web store get first shot before we announce the subscription to the rest of the world.

After you receive the Melvins split, VEVC will show up throughout the year with at least 5 more 7”s. Expect to see new music from classics, recent favorites and upstarts alike with new music from Wino, Kurt Vile, Jennifer Herrema, Jeff the Brotherhood, Pink Mountaintops, Night Beats, TRMRS and more. If you’ve ever subscribed before then you know the drill.

The first 50 subscribers will also receive the debut 7” from The Shining Twins featuring “Greasy Bear” b/w “Stix + Stones” as an additional record for their subscription. In addition to free vinyl, the first 50 subscribers from the U.S. and Canada will receive a special gift from VEVC’s parent at Volcom.

Thanks for your continuing support,

Kurt / VEVC

P.S. A lot of peeps have asked me about the Melvins split already, so here’s the deal. Both Melvins and Totimoshi have had copies of this record available for sale at shows only. A few of these copies have crept upwards of $150 on eBay. Both bands’ copies are on uniquely colored vinyl, as is the VEVC version. That means if you got the record from Melvins it’s on different colored vinyl than if you got it from Totimoshi and both of these are different than the swirly green ones I have on offer today. I have a very scant amount of very special A/B side vinyl that will be available in January, but, as a warning, I expect these to go fast.

P.P.S. PLAY IT LOUD!!!!"

Guest deathbydrums

Just got this a minute ago:

As one of the first 50 subscribers to Volcom Ent Vinyl Club 2012 you deserve a coupon code worth 50% off from our webstore at shop.volcom.com. Please take a look around, you might find something you like. Thanks for your continued support.

Thank you vinyl collective!!!

Got the email w/ coupon code for 50% off too....I see nothing I would order. It's only merch I don't want/need no vinyl. Check out the site if anyone sees something they want and the 1st to PM me....I will Give you the coupon code. Just noticed it says free shipping on all orders, no minimum too. Code has been given away.

http://shop.volcom.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...