BOTCH Represses Rd.2

jeffbo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wellllll. can you get him a Ryan Adams? I think he would be willing to trade something for it. he said "what's he have to trade?" earlier when I asked if he got me a copy or just himself.

Damn I grabbed the last one they had earlier today for someone on here and they already paid..what else were they looking for? I can do cash if they want...

wellllll. can you get him a Ryan Adams? I think he would be willing to trade something for it. he said "what's he have to trade?" earlier when I asked if he got me a copy or just himself.

Damn I grabbed the last one they had earlier today for someone on here and they already paid..what else were they looking for? I can do cash if they want...

and now he's thinking Ryan Adams for Poison Idea isn't a good trade...smh. flip flop. of all that bs I bought, he was hounding me for Ryan Adams and making the biggest deal out of that one. never even saw a single copy. he also thinks now that maybe Poison Idea is more rare, because I've asked him about that 7" 3 times today haha! 2500 Ryan Adams North America, 1000 Poison Idea. I figure Ryan Adams is at least 2.5x more "popular" than Poison Idea so that theory might be flawed.

he said he needs to sleep on it now though, Ryan Adams is probably the only trade he will find worth it since we got all the main stuff already.

he also genuinely likes Poison Idea too, so that's a factor.

and now he's thinking Ryan Adams for Poison Idea isn't a good trade...smh. flip flop. of all that bs I bought, he was hounding me for Ryan Adams and making the biggest deal out of that one. never even saw a single copy. he also thinks now that maybe Poison Idea is more rare, because I've asked him about that 7" 3 times today haha! 2500 Ryan Adams North America, 1000 Poison Idea. I figure Ryan Adams is at least 2.5x more "popular" than Poison Idea so that theory might be flawed.

he said he needs to sleep on it now though, Ryan Adams is probably the only trade he will find worth it since we got all the main stuff already.

he also genuinely likes Poison Idea too, so that's a factor.

All good...just let me know either way.

• 2 weeks later...
[image]

Rand @ Fingerprints hooked me up w/ this. Said there were 100 made or something like that. 28"x20".

This print is available from Real Tomato Ketchup:

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com/product/botch-an-anthology-of-dead-ends-uncut-print-signed-by-aaron-turner

Forty bones though.

They also have the Pelican:

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com/product/pelican-australasia-uncut-print-signed-by-aaron-turner