GLACIERS LP " ATSWTB"

West Coast shows - I would guess that we will play Seattle, Portland and Olympia or something like that at some point this year. Or maybe not. three of us became first time dads within the past 12 months, so that kind of changes your perspective on touring and out of town shows.

Lame answer, yes totally. But its something we talk about it, as we want to do a proper east coast run of dates, and NW and So Cal run again.

West Coast shows - I would guess that we will play Seattle, Portland and Olympia or something like that at some point this year. Or maybe not. three of us became first time dads within the past 12 months, so that kind of changes your perspective on touring and out of town shows.

Lame answer, yes totally. But its something we talk about it, as we want to do a proper east coast run of dates, and NW and So Cal run again.

Well, how about an Oakland or SF show? That would be easy and easy for me to get to! I'm looking forward to hearing the new material.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just a quick note that we finished our new LP over holiday and we will be posting preorder details, and a new song soon. I'll post on here as it happens but we will also post on facebook. It's a beast of a record - much much heavier and darker than the first one. 

If any of you live in the Bay Area, we are playing in Oakland on 1/18 (my bday!) and 1/20 in Santa Rosa. Both shows are with this awesome Canadian band, Reverter. 

Chances are looking good that we will have a third LP out later this year too.

cheers,

Chuck/Glaciers

http://www.facebook.com/glaciersband

Just a quick note that we finished our new LP over holiday and we will be posting preorder details, and a new song soon. I'll post on here as it happens but we will also post on facebook. It's a beast of a record - much much heavier and darker than the first one. 

If any of you live in the Bay Area, we are playing in Oakland on 1/18 (my bday!) and 1/20 in Santa Rosa. Both shows are with this awesome Canadian band, Reverter. 

cheers,

Chuck/Glaciers

Cool. See you at the Oakland show. And it's at Night Light for some tasty dranks. My January show calendar is filling up quick!

cheers,

Chuck/Glaciers

Great news! Come back to Sacramento one of these days.

Once the record is out we plan on doing some shows in Seattle Portland Vancouver Los Angeles San Diego and hopefully east coast. Still trying to figure out how to get to Japan as well. Three of us had babies in the last year so we've had to be creative with our schedules.

LexiconDevil - hope to see you at the show. I'm the guy with the beard and the bad vibes.