How do you earn that vinyl ca$h?

almost named my first Ender, but wussed out. grew one ball and named the second Ellis Bean.

Thats awesome, never thought of using Bean. his nickname is Rooter, though it didnt come from Speaker, though we are glad it fits. If we had a daughter her name was going to be Valentine.

Haha, such great names. Love those books. My friend named his son Ethan Parker Rich. Parker as in Peter Parker (Spiderman). I thought that was pretty hilarious.

I work at CVS. It's a shitty company and I don't get very many hours a week. I don't make enough money to buy as many records as I used to...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I install and refinish hardwood floors around the greater outer banks area. Previously the greater Philadelphia area, and before that, I created cabinets and counter tops for the marvelous northern Minnesota demographic. Yes, life has been alright to me. And with my school teacher wife, we are literally raking in the bills. THOSE kind of bills.

I go to college and I don't have a job. I'm studying sociology and political science and I hope to go in to ministry eventually. I need a job though so I am considering getting the certifications necessary to work for Geek Squad and not be a grunt. Also considering working at music or smoke shops downtown to pay for my records/concerts/video games. I don't even smoke anything except for hookah, so I would like to thing I could market a hookah and some shisha pretty well. Sorry I'm rambling.

Used to be a delivery driver for Jimmy Johns, I still sort of am. I work a few mornings a week. Its hardly a job, a bunch of 20 somethings dicking around. Its pretty alright though since we're all friends and that jazz.

Now I work in a plastic injection mold factory. Its monotonous, the boxes are heavy, and all the white noise from the presses make think about climbing inside of them and ending it all sometimes. My uncle says that's part of being an adult though.

I work for the city of Louisville's Emergancy Medical Services. I've been here for a little over 6 years, been in this field since Sept 14th 2011. It's not as rewarding as you would think. We work long hours (12-16+) for little pay, sometimes without being able to eat, and get little respect from the community. And probably 80% of our runs are on people who do not need an ambulance. That being said, helping those that do actually need us can be very fulfilling, and we have a good retirement system. And me being single with no dependents makes the low pay work.

^ My brother is an EMT for Rural Metro here in Buffalo and he bitches all the time. Most of their calls are either bullshit ("you have the flu, you don't need to call an ambulance..") or basically a taxi-cab for the poor, since you can't deny them services and they really just want to get across the city to go shopping or visit their aunt or something.

^ My brother is an EMT for Rural Metro here in Buffalo and he bitches all the time. Most of their calls are either bullshit ("you have the flu, you don't need to call an ambulance..") or basically a taxi-cab for the poor, since you can't deny them services and they really just want to get across the city to go shopping or visit their aunt or something.

It's this way everywhere. The poor use us as a taxi and the ER as a doctors office. We average about a hundred thousand runs a year, keeping us overworked and local emergency rooms full. And it's mostly the flu, chronic back pain, diarrhea etc etc. People think if they call an ambulance then they'll get seen quicker, but they don't. Then they get upset when the triage nurse sends them out to the waiting room. And they don't have insurance, so their ride to the hospital is paid for by our taxes.

i agree. Sometimes i want to drill a hole into my head at how dumb people are especially considering the type of website it is and sometimes i can stand it. It's 40 hours a week with monthly bonuses and health benefits and trips to conventions for answering questions about dildos...

What kind of questions can someone possibly have about that. It's a freakin dildo. You shove it in your vagina. That's about all there is to it.

what colors does it come in? does the color match the cover art? is it the rarest variant? why is it a 7" instead of a 12"? 7"s don't seem worth the effort...

oops, wrong thread