sex stories 69 69 [or failures]

Sorry cody don't have that picture anymore!

This girl gave me head before, it's not like she was random.

iamaminorthreat - you're ridiculous. The rule that everyone should follow is that you finger her and smell your fingers. If your fingers smell, then that's a clearcut obvious sign that she shouldn't be eating her out.

and I find sex very personal but blow jobs? not so much.

this board is SO boring.

to tellallyourfriends, she has before as well hahaha, but probably not that night.

i went down on my girlfriend once and came up looking like i just ate ribs (but with blood instead of sauce). i'm not disgusted as much as pissed that she bled on my sheets.

red wings!

is that why your name is controlthebleeding? ;D

no, it's a reference to my old job... this happened well after i used this name.

The rule that everyone should follow is that you finger her and smell your fingers

its a hole in a human body.

it's going to smell.

what you expect her to sneak off and take a shower just so you can finger her and eat her out?

grow some balls and get yer munch on.

i've been eating the same pussy for 9 years now, sometimes it smells sometimes it doesnt, but it's always awesome.

i went down on my girlfriend once and came up looking like i just ate ribs (but with blood instead of sauce). i'm not disgusted as much as pissed that she bled on my sheets.

Similar situation....

Met this awesome chick at a small party. Wound up making out in a hallway, then she pulled me into a spare bedroom. For some reason there was only a really small light or a candle in the room... i think the overhead light was burnt out (i dunno, i was drunk). Anyway, I get her pants off and head down south to put in some work. After about 15-20 minutes I head back up and start making out with her again and I feel my nose touch her cheek. I open my eyes and see a dot near where my nose touched her cheek. We run across the hallway to the bathroom and flick on the light and we both start dying laughing.

I totally got clown-faced.

The rule that everyone should follow is that you finger her and smell your fingers

its a hole in a human body.

it's going to smell.

what you expect her to sneak off and take a shower just so you can finger her and eat her out?

grow some balls and get yer munch on.

i've been eating the same pussy for 9 years now, sometimes it smells sometimes it doesnt, but it's always awesome.

I fail to see how eating smelly pussy [ which generally tastes bad too, then] is awesome. I do understand how it's different when you're in a relationship.

another fun story!

I play frisbee at george washington university, and my nick name is mr. tumnus [cause i look like him]..

I went to my first frisbee party mid november, and I being slightly awkward but enjoying myself. There were lots of people I didn't know so that sucked. Some girl was taking off a few players shirts, and she tried to take mine off so I let her. I put it back on a few minutes later, and she came back to me, went to take it off, and then started to make out with me.

The room got deadly quiet, and all of a sudden everyone was chanting "tumnus" over and over.

it ruled

another fun story!

I play frisbee at george washington university, and my nick name is mr. tumnus [cause i look like him]..

I went to my first frisbee party mid november, and I being slightly awkward but enjoying myself. There were lots of people I didn't know so that sucked. Some girl was taking off a few players shirts, and she tried to take mine off so I let her. I put it back on a few minutes later, and she came back to me, went to take it off, and then started to make out with me.

The room got deadly quiet, and all of a sudden everyone was chanting "tumnus" over and over.

it ruled

if that's all it takes then the next time a girl wants you to go down on her bring in a bunch of your team mates to cheer you on and make it "rule"

another fun story!

it ruled

if that's all it takes then the next time a girl wants you to go down on her bring in a bunch of your team mates to cheer you on and make it "rule"

Making out and eating out do not equate......I fail to see your point

Just plug your nose you won't taste anything.

Seriously. What this guy said.

Fuckin man up and eat it. It's guys who don't that give us all a bad name. A good trick is just to use alot of your own saliva when going down on a lady. It just adds to the general wetness and washes away almost all of the taste. Plus, no one ever complains about to much lubrication.

another fun story!

it ruled

That actually sounds kind of hot.... but then again, I am into some weird shit. hahaha

Guest errolwest
I touched a girls boob once. It ruled.

I thought you got a blowie in the bathroom that one time?

Hahaha I did! In the staff bathroom of the night club I work at. The best part is, I don't remember ANY of it. Three cheers for booze!

I was in a dark bathroom with a girl at a party, and accidentally scraped my elbow against a razor. I sweat a lot, so I didn't notice that the whole time I was bleeding profusely.

When the lights came on the walls and our clothes were completely covered in blood, so we quickly showered and got the fuck out before anyone noticed.

About a year a half ago maybe two years now a buddy of mine had a party at his apartment. At some point this girl overheard my last name which isn't a very common name. Turns out she had my dad as a teacher the year before, he teaches in the county next to mine so its about 35 minutes away.

she ends up going down on me in my buddies room which was great so i start doing the deed and he finally comes in the room and kicks us out so he can crash. About an hour later i ended up taking her in the bathroom and continued to have sex with her, as im sitting on the toilet and she riding me right when she starts cumming her hand knocks over a glass cup breaking it on ground. as i continue i end up cutting my foot on the glass so my foots gushing out blood but i was pretty wasted so i didn't care. the only reason i had to stop is my phone alarm went off and i had to be at work. i had scratches all along my back and a cut up foot. i honestly think the only reason she slept with me is because my dad was her teacher.