Watching 9/11 conspiracy movie on Netflix...

Just wondering if there is a movie or good website recommended for debunking these theories. The movie is called "911: In Plane Site". I don't really want to sort through a bunch of home made web pages created by whack jobs with political agendas so I am avoiding googling "9/11 conspiracies".

I am a political moderate and not a conspiracy believer but there should be a reason for all of these "facts" and holes in their thought process. The movie does make believable points if taken in isolation. Just want to hear both sides.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have made this thread if I had watched the whole movie and then done it (rather than near the beginning). Most of it seemed vague and circumstantial.

The one piece of evidence I would like to hear a counterargument to was the one about the size of the hole left in the pentagon. That seemed to have a lot of factual evidence (ie, the size of the hole doesn't match the size of the plane, many pictures documenting this) but if I heard a plausible counterargument to that, I would say I officially don't believe in the conspiracy.

Loose Change brought up good points...but their theories were ridiculous. That whole voice warping thing and calling people's families, and a guy named Mohammad Atta is alive (in Saudi Arabia who knew?!)...please.

Theres more to the story than we all know, but not that...

if you dont believe in conspiracies to a certain extent, then i would say you dont think enough for yourself. afterall, most revolutions start with a conspiracy.

anyhow, i just cant stomach the idea that a few terrorists were able to hijack those planes at the same time, with box cutters and then crash them into the structures they did without some help on the inside... and as with any war, there are a whole lot of people making money on the dead.