Incubus-Morning View-Pressing ?'s

TFP

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about this album.

-Does anyone have a slightest idea what a major Sony Press would be out of? 2000, 3000? I am curious because I would like to get this and have been looking for years and I just don't want to pay upwards of $80+ for it. haha

-Also, I was talking to a local guy that works in a record store here and he seems to think that this album was a "PROMO" to begin with. I was always curious if "at the time" could I have purchased this album in a record store like a regular release. It seems every time I see it on eBay it has the "Promo" sticker over the bar code.

I know I was able to get "A Crow Left Of The Murder" new and that had shrink and a "Featuring.." sell sticker on the shrink.

I just have always been curious about this.

Stellar is a great song, that is what actually got me into them, Stellar is on Make Yourself. Then I stayed for Morning View which I think still is their best album. I wish Sony could press their discography, I know it would sell. It would be cool to see Hot Topic do it, but Travis has already said that, that option is with Sony right now.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love to see what they did with The Deftones box set.

I wouldn't mind seeing this either, but I'd rather them release them individually. Maybe release a record every other month for a year. I don't wanna to drop a small fortune on a box set. Then again, I rather see them do something then nothing at all.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love to see what they did with The Deftones box set.

I wouldn't mind seeing this either, but I'd rather them release them individually. Maybe release a record every other month for a year. I don't wanna to drop a small fortune on a box set. Then again, I rather see them do something then nothing at all.

No matter how they release it, I would buy them all. This is one band that my vinyl selection is seriously lacking.

Yeah Morning View is definitely their best record. I'd suggest the Amazon copy that is up for $150 used.. I mean finding a copy for the price you're hoping for is a little unrealistic. I don't know the pressing info on this but do promos come sealed? Because I do remember seeing sealed copies of Morning View.

• 5 months later...

Great news! I also wish S.C.I.E.N.C.E. was getting pressed. I believe Enjoytheride was looking into it. But I could be wrong.

I tried to get this done for 2 years but their manager was insistent that they planned to do it themselves "eventually". I also heard that they had a fall out with sony earlier this year though and they own the recordings which would explain about the fan club and the live version lp set but hopefully they worked something out and these will be finally be released properly