I want to make some new friends on here

a little bit of everything. I am down to listen to anything people recommend. I have been going to hardcore shows since I was 12, and now I am 24 haha. I am into mainly hardcore, a lot of older and newer pop punk from quicksand and jawbreaker to current stuff like basement, transit, seahaven, Make do and mend, fireworks, stuff similar to that.

what about you?

You all are so welcoming and I really apreciate that! Unlike b9 haha.

Donlombardo, let's do that!! I'm down!

My deadformat is. Deadformat.net/tradelist/garylane07

is this still VC? it's a new day around here. 9/10 newcomers tend to get flamed into hiding.

anyway, welcome! if there is one thing this board is great for... it's giving you reasons to spend money you don't need to spend. best of luck!

Haha, well I was out of a job until today, I just started a new one, so I need new records to buy lolol. Its just something about that feeling when you see a mailer at your door when you wake up or get home from school/work. The best fucking feeling haha.

Feel free to follow me on twitter or whatever. I am all about talking to new people, hearing new stories, seeing new record trade lists.

twitter.com/hailxsatan666