whats your favorite record you own?

my MTS pressing of Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

hahaha

I love my Frances the Mute glow in the dark version. It doesn't sound the greatest but it was my big Christmas gift from my dad a couple of years back. I was soooo excited haha.

I also dig my RSD version of Sometimes by City and Colour.

And lastly, for simplicity, I am absolutely enamored with all three variants of Psychic Babble's My Brother's Ears/My Sisters Eyes. Absolutely my favorite records, visually speaking.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5:

The Format - Dog Problems (not only for my love of the band, but it was how I proposed to my lady)

Butch Walker - Sycamore Meadows (signed by the man himself...)

Jimmy Eat World - Futures

Spice Girls - Spice (c'mon... this record is the definition of amazing!)

Taylor Swift - Speak Now - Great packaging, and I love the record... Talk shit all you want...

is it normal for the lp to have side 1 and 4 and the second lp to have side 2 and 3?

yes. you will find this on lots of classic rock double lp's. they were done this way for playing inside jukeboxes.

more commonly, they were designed for the stereo systems of the time were one could stack a half dozen or so records on top of each other the turntable would automatically flip them so that the listener would have to get up. Many a mint record went the way of the buffalo because of that...

• 3 weeks later...