THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I'm really hoping if I'm not able to snag one off the online sales that TAITA ebay prices will be reflective of what Vheissu will be. Got a copy just now for less than it would have been to buy off HT and ship to Canada.

That's true. For anyone worrying about not being able to get a copy when they go up for sale, there will pretty much instantly be hundreds of copies up on ebay, selling for about the same price as HT.com (or maybe a few dollars more).

Not really, just someone on the board said they called Cobraside or Vagrant and asked about it and they said they were going to repress it. I dont even remember who said it but it was something like that.

Cobraside said it was going to happen. Then Vagrant said it wasn't. Now it seems they've both gone silent on the issue.

I'm really hoping if I'm not able to snag one off the online sales that TAITA ebay prices will be reflective of what Vheissu will be. Got a copy just now for less than it would have been to buy off HT and ship to Canada.

That's true. For anyone worrying about not being able to get a copy when they go up for sale, there will pretty much instantly be hundreds of copies up on ebay, selling for about the same price as HT.com (or maybe a few dollars more).

Unfortunately that wont be the case as for whatever reason vheissu is much more sought after and goes for as much as 200+ on ebay whilst TAITA usually barely breaks 100, and far less vheissus end up on ebay, as before these repressed were even thought of/started, just from my bids on oop copies its like a 1 to 4 ratio.

Unfortunately that wont be the case as for whatever reason vheissu is much more sought after and goes for as much as 200+ on ebay whilst TAITA usually barely breaks 100, and far less vheissus end up on ebay, as before these repressed were even thought of/started, just from my bids on oop copies its like a 1 to 4 ratio.

Well, seeing as there will be multiple pressings of 1000 for the new version, I think it will be the case. Many, many copies will be on eBay, for not much more to buy a new copy.

Well, seeing as there will be multiple pressings of 1000 for the new version, I think it will be the case. Many, many copies will be on eBay, for not much more to buy a new copy.

the next repress after this one is a few months away.....

the next repress after this one is a few months away.....

TAITA next repress is taking extra time cause new jackets are being made.