THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Why would it be such a hard decision? The original press is compressed and sounds like crap on a 1 LP and the new press is 2 LP and not compressed. For listening purposes the new press is going to be a kabillion times better.

It was a very scientific study that came to the conclusion that listening to the 2xLP is a kabillion times better than the 1 LP. Since there is science behind it there is no option but to go for the reissue.*

*No actual science was used in making this claim.

yeah, if i were him id sell off my first press (seeing as they are still pulling in $150+, as of now) and just buy this copy.

problem is my wife bought it for me when we were dating (when it wasn't exhorbantly expensive) so it has way more sentimental value than actual value. Also, I don't want to start the habit of buying represses of LP's I already have for vanity's sake.

^ Theres music on these things? I thought records were for framing!

are you implying I don't appreciate the music on records? I meant selling the original press was not simple math because it has sentimental value, not that I don't listen to it.

Welcome to the most sarcastic place on the internet

are you implying I don't appreciate the music on records? I meant selling the original press was not simple math because it has sentimental value, not that I don't listen to it.

Welcome to the most sarcastic place on the internet

This. When I read anything else on reddit now. It's like fuuuuck where is VC when I need them?

Not just CA. We ship out from 2 distro centers. One here in CA and one in TN. They showed up here in CA and apparently were already shipped out to stores. They havent arrived in TN yet so they likely wont get out to stores over there til 4/10 and thats where HT.com is fulfilled from.

So will these be available before the street date at Hot Topics in the LA area? I missed out on AITA and don't wanna miss out on this as well.

Not just CA. We ship out from 2 distro centers. One here in CA and one in TN. They showed up here in CA and apparently were already shipped out to stores. They havent arrived in TN yet so they likely wont get out to stores over there til 4/10 and thats where HT.com is fulfilled from.

So will these be available before the street date at Hot Topics in the LA area? I missed out on AITA and don't wanna miss out on this as well.

There's really no hard street date but these went out before they were suppose to, which is fine, to stores in the western US. Its only going to select anyways. Ill check tomorrow to see if any stores got it yet and post a list of those stores.

Artist repress is coming early/mid May

I'm generally pretty ignorant to most of Thrice's music but this LP looks glorious.

Also, travis, I'm sure this question has come up before but do you get to keep all these test presses that you listen to and approve?

Yes I do, Ive gathered a nice little collection on tests over the last couple years doing these exclusives. Its a nice perk.

There's really no hard street date but these went out before they were suppose to, which is fine, to stores in the western US. Its only going to select anyways. Ill check tomorrow to see if any stores got it yet and post a list of those stores.

the second you post which stores have them and if any are CA , im out the door to pick it up. Thanks so much for getting this pressed and getting it to look so sexy.

the second you post which stores have them and if any are CA , im out the door to pick it up. Thanks so much for getting this pressed and getting it to look so sexy.

Unless people call to put them on hold. That is BS. All the stores around me had them on hold and I kept tabs on those stores. Those stores still had them in stock days later. It should be first come first served.