THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Why would it be such a hard decision? The original press is compressed and sounds like crap on a 1 LP and the new press is 2 LP and not compressed. For listening purposes the new press is going to be a kabillion times better.

It was a very scientific study that came to the conclusion that listening to the 2xLP is a kabillion times better than the 1 LP. Since there is science behind it there is no option but to go for the reissue.*

*No actual science was used in making this claim.

Truf. Double LP is cool cuz of the vector/angle thing and all that... but seriously... one LP is totally fine... until you cross the hour mark... not so sure about records longer than that. Not scientific but my 74min Meat Loaf Bat Out of Hell II and my 75+ min Mr Bungle record are full of surface noise.

I'd be more interested in how the audio is sourced for these HT exclusives. Original master files? Someone's scratched cd? a 128kbps mp3? LOL kidding... Artist was totally decent.

And why is it that with all the technology out there we can't buy studio quality downloads of music? I think I may delve further into jazz/classical just for the hq music.

I want like a couple dozen albums that are so CD only.

What a douche. At least no one has purchased any yet. I offered $25 and it was immediately denied.

looks like someone picked one up haha, he saw that poor guy coming from a mile away

I'm still not sure what to do with this. Bob tried to help me out with Artist but that order got screwed up. Not his fault, but don't wanna take any chances. Guess I'm gonna have to suck up the postage charges to Australia :(

If anyone is willing to ship one for me please let me know. Words can't describe how much I want this.

BTW..pics look insane Travis! Definitely worthy of the album :)

I'm still not sure what to do with this. Bob tried to help me out with Artist but that order got screwed up. Not his fault, but don't wanna take any chances. Guess I'm gonna have to suck up the postage charges to Australia :(

If anyone is willing to ship one for me please let me know. Words can't describe how much I want this.

BTW..pics look insane Travis! Definitely worthy of the album :)

^^^^ Me Too