THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

If this comes in on time it will be a 4/3 release date. Once we get a little closer to that and I have more info I will post it here.

Record sounds awesome and what Ive seen of the artwork it looks great as well!

Dam, apparently ive earned 15% off an entire order through something called ht+1 and it expires at the end of march lol, eh oh well, was thinking about offering to use it and grab it for a couple of people but was gonna wait until I heard a release date to offer.

If this comes in on time it will be a 4/3 release date. Once we get a little closer to that and I have more info I will post it here.

I used to have a link to your tradelist somewhere.... it's been lost apparently.... do you have a copy of the OG to compare against? Curious to know if the 2LP version sounds much different - this would be the determining buying factor for me.

Dam, apparently ive earned 15% off an entire order through something called ht+1 and it expires at the end of march lol, eh oh well, was thinking about offering to use it and grab it for a couple of people but was gonna wait until I heard a release date to offer.

You earned that because you spent $150, and the expiration date matches exactly with the release of TAITA and TOYPAJ.

What are you hiding ;)

I used to have a link to your tradelist somewhere.... it's been lost apparently.... do you have a copy of the OG to compare against? Curious to know if the 2LP version sounds much different - this would be the determining buying factor for me.

Ive never heard the first vinyl pressing of this so I cant compare the two but I do think this 2xLP pressing sounds great. I had no issues at all with surface noise during the quiet parts and the loud parts seemed very clear and I have a crappy turn table so I can imagine with a nice table it will sound even better.

You earned that because you spent $150, and the expiration date matches exactly with the release of TAITA and TOYPAJ.

What are you hiding ;)

dunno it was sent to my email.

I bought 1 toypaj and 2 taitas and sold the second to some guy in germany for cost+ shipping lol

been signed up for the site and that store thing for many years, idk if that makes a difference, i usually dont even read the emails from them, only read this one because it said reward and i like free stuff.

Ive never heard the first vinyl pressing of this so I cant compare the two but I do think this 2xLP pressing sounds great. I had no issues at all with surface noise during the quiet parts and the loud parts seemed very clear and I have a crappy turn table so I can imagine with a nice table it will sound even better.

You should start a kickstarter for a new table. ;)

haha Not a bad idea. For just $50 Ill describe to you in detail how good this record sounds on my nice new table. For just $100 I will film myself with my HD Flipcam listening to and enjoying this fine 2xLP on my new table. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

Seriously though, I need to get a whole new set up. I could probably just write it off if I wanted too.

haha Not a bad idea. For just $50 Ill describe to you in detail how good this record sounds on my nice new table. For just $100 I will film myself with my HD Flipcam listening to and enjoying this fine 2xLP on my new table. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

Seriously though, I need to get a whole new set up. I could probably just write it off if I wanted too.

You should dude. You got some awesome records I wouldn't let 50 feet near a crappy set up.

This is what I do with every record I buy. It's awesome. Do it.

yea same here, except with the records i buy from HT. i dont think i can write off things i buy from the company i work for.

This is what I do with every record I buy. It's awesome. Do it.

what? do tell

Do you work in music, entertainment, or merchandising? Related purchases (concert tickets, records, etc.) can be written off/itemized on your taxes as market research. Having a good CPA makes all the difference.

what? do tell

Do you work in music, entertainment, or merchandising? Related purchases (concert tickets, records, etc.) can be written off/itemized on your taxes as market research. Having a good CPA makes all the difference.

I work in a kitchen, could my meals be written off as "market research"? :D:D

I work in a kitchen, could my meals be written off as "market research"? :D:D

Similar, i'm a server at cheesecake factory and in school, can my meals and tips be "research"? lol