THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

My girlfriend just woke up to go to work, looked at me and said "Let me guess, some dumb fucking record huh? Go to sleep"

My GF already gave me dirty looks.

I'm gonna stick it in her butt just for that after I buy this record.

Little does she know I'm using her PayPal to buy it, I'll dealt with that chaos when i wake up at 2pm.

I'm pretty convinced east coast people should just go to sleep and wake up for it.

why? that is the STUPIDEST idea i have EVER heard

why? it's not even for sale yet!

I passed out around midnight on the couch, woke up at 1:45, stayed up until about 2:15 just to see if it went live early, then went to bed. I happened to wake up around 4:00 because my upstairs neighbors were stomping around (really?), checked, went back to bed. my alarm goes off at 6.

but I don't think TAITA went live before 6 EDT either. so I guess yeah, what's the point for east coasters?

I passed out around midnight on the couch, woke up at 1:45, stayed up until about 2:15 just to see if it went live early, then went to bed. I happened to wake up around 4:00 because my upstair neighbors were stomping around (really?), checked, went back to bed. my alarm goes off at 6.

but I don't think TAITA went live before 6 EDT either. so I guess yeah, what's the point for east coasters?

i read it as him telling us east coast people to go to sleep now

I passed out around midnight on the couch, woke up at 1:45, stayed up until about 2:15 just to see if it went live early, then went to bed. I happened to wake up around 4:00 because my upstairs neighbors were stomping around (really?), checked, went back to bed. my alarm goes off at 6.

We are Thrice fans and we listen to records. The two best kinds of crazy combined = staying up all night with caffeine and reruns of Family Guy to get this record.