Custom Screened Test Press Sleeves $25 shipped!

I need 2!

edit: Highly jealous of that Broadways test press. I've been hunting one for a very long time with no luck.

I've got one cost me $125 bucks on ebay. It's a lot of cash but Mike Park was the ebay seller and all the proceeds went to charity so I felt a little more comfortable with the cost. I got number 5/5. Also got an MU330 - Chumps On Parade Test Press during the same charity drive but those were limited to 13 or 17 so that only cost me just over $30 I believe. Oh well both were totally worth it, love both those albums. If a regular LP is available for less than 25 bucks of the same test pressing, I really don't see a point in not just purchasing the regular album and using its jacket for your test press.

Here's a picture of my Broadways test pressing setup.

http://imgur.com/K7Jsg

I started reading this and was like "I'm sure he'll sell it, i'll offer him $200 for it and finally own it!" ...then I clicked the link and saw how nice it looks framed and immediately knew that you wouldn't sell haha. Offer stands if you ever need some extra cash.

Patrick, when you say $30 for gatefold, do you mean you do something on all panels? Ditto what Daniel said, what are the options for a 2xLP?

I'd have to charge a little more for inside panel prints because it's a couple more screens I have to burn, probably be more like $45

I've got one cost me $125 bucks on ebay. It's a lot of cash but Mike Park was the ebay seller and all the proceeds went to charity so I felt a little more comfortable with the cost. I got number 5/5. Also got an MU330 - Chumps On Parade Test Press during the same charity drive but those were limited to 13 or 17 so that only cost me just over $30 I believe. Oh well both were totally worth it, love both those albums. If a regular LP is available for less than 25 bucks of the same test pressing, I really don't see a point in not just purchasing the regular album and using its jacket for your test press.

Here's a picture of my Broadways test pressing setup.

http://imgur.com/K7Jsg

I started reading this and was like "I'm sure he'll sell it, i'll offer him $200 for it and finally own it!" ...then I clicked the link and saw how nice it looks framed and immediately knew that you wouldn't sell haha. Offer stands if you ever need some extra cash.

Yeah, sorry. This is my pride and joy. Quite possibly my all-time favorite album. Owning such an exclusive item which was a HUGE piece of my youth doesn't carry a price tag.