ATTN: Kriss

Got this as a wedding gift:

is this the eatable paint or has it been immortalized in bronze?

i can only imagine it decomposing and leaving a beautiful bronzed hamburger shell.

It's actually something a local potter made. It sits on a shelf in the kitchen with other burger stuff (hamburger phone, a plastic gun that shoots condiments, burger salt and pepper shakers, etc)

Once I got my burger tattoo, people keep giving me burger merch. Ha.

^ Re: food tattoos.

I have a full sleeve of vegetables on my left arm. The forearm to the wrist is fully colored in but everything above that isn't - a good friend of mine in Grand Rapids is finishing out the coloring to complete the whole arm in early April in trade for hang outs, lots of food and some art. I'm pretty stoked. I'm gonna try to talk her into putting a Sriracha bottle onto the inner area of my upper arm where nothing is at the moment.

plastic gun that shoots condiments

I so want one of those. Does it hold more than just one condiment at a time? Like do you turn the barrel to get the next condiment? Is it set up like one of those 4 color pens? Can you shoot out more than one at a time for decreased dressing time? Does it have some force behind it or does it kinda trickle out leaving a mess on the gun? Can you change how much comes out like from 1/4 oz to 1/3 oz? Am I getting way to excited about this?

I have a full sleeve of vegetables on my left arm. The forearm to the wrist is fully colored in but everything above that isn't - a good friend of mine in Grand Rapids is finishing out the coloring to complete the whole arm in early April in trade for hang outs, lots of food and some art. I'm pretty stoked. I'm gonna try to talk her into putting a Sriracha bottle onto the inner area of my upper arm where nothing is at the moment.

At least get the Sriracha rooster. That stuff rules! I wanted to get some hops tattooed, but they look too much like weed

I so want one of those. Does it hold more than just one condiment at a time? Like do you turn the barrel to get the next condiment? Is it set up like one of those 4 color pens? Can you shoot out more than one at a time for decreased dressing time? Does it have some force behind it or does it kinda trickle out leaving a mess on the gun? Can you change how much comes out like from 1/4 oz to 1/3 oz? Am I getting way to excited about this?

Easy there, tiger...

At least get the Sriracha rooster. That stuff rules! I wanted to get some hops tattooed, but they look too much like weed

I'm planning on getting the basic bottle. My search for Sriracha tattoos came up surprisingly scant results and the two I found weren't that good. This is one of them:

[image]

the one I'm planning on getting will obviously be executed a bit better than that. hahah

Sadly, only one barrel.

Did you see Josh Woods from Black 13 on Ink Master last week? He did a food half sleeve on some dude. Looked pretty wild.

One of my broskis has a full vegetable sleeve and hops! You guys should all kiss.