Tomahawk Vinyl Box Set - RSD 2012

archiced

Guest deathbydrums
And from an independent record store no less. I understand your disbelief.

Which one, if I may ask?

Its in the US and I don't want to say publicly as I fear they may suffer some sort of consequences if I reveal their name.

YOU'RE gonna suffer consequences if you don't reveal their name!

jk ;)

nonviolence + peace.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^lol! I'm quite sure they don't have any other copies in stock. I doubt they would have ordered if to have on RSD anyway and it would take longer to wait for it to be sent special than it takes to just wait for the 21st at this point.

Listened to Anonymous and it sounds damn good. Can't complain. I've definitely become a bigger fan of that album since listening to it more after ETA was announced in February. Its an amazing record and has such an ambiance. Works beautifully on the vinyl format. Heard a few things in the mixes of all the albums that I never really noticed before as well. It was a nice surprise.

^lol! I'm quite sure they don't have any other copies in stock. I doubt they would have ordered if to have on RSD anyway and it would take longer to wait for it to be sent special than it takes to just wait for the 21st at this point.

Listened to Anonymous and it sounds damn good. Can't complain. I've definitely become a bigger fan of that album since listening to it more after ETA was announced in February. Its an amazing record and has such an ambiance. Works beautifully on the vinyl format. Heard a few things in the mixes of all the albums that I never really noticed before as well. It was a nice surprise.

Yeah man, I LOVE Anonymous. It did take me a little while but there are some amazing tracks on there. Production is really good too. Can't wait to hear what's coming next!

for those in Brisbane, thinking of heading into Rocking Horse Records this Saturday, unfortunately they will NOT have copies of the Tomahawk box set. apparently they owe the Aussie distributor of the box set a fair chunk of change so they are not supplying Rocking Horse with this set.

I hope my jbhifi order goes through.

this.

and this.

and this again.

Just got shipping confirmation on my JB HiFi order!

Hi Glenn,

Thanks again for your JB Hifi Online order.

Your order 4357486 was dispatched from our warehouse/supplier today and will be delivered to the address below.

1 - TOMAHAWK - Eponymous To Anonymous (Vinyl).