PO: Joyce Manor - Of All Things... UP NOW

travis

Did Hot Topic ever get the red variants in?

Yup, this doesnt come out til next week though so the stores that are getting it will have it then. I can post a list of stores getting this on Monday. Most of them will be available online next Tuesday though.

I opened up one of the records today and its a translucent red. The one I saw was just red, no colors mixed in or anything. Looks good.

Still listening to both albums non stop, cant get enough of this band. Stoked to finally see them next month with Hot Water and Touche Amore.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, this doesnt come out til next week though so the stores that are getting it will have it then. I can post a list of stores getting this on Monday. Most of them will be available online next Tuesday though.

I opened up one of the records today and its a translucent red. The one I saw was just red, no colors mixed in or anything. Looks good.

Still listening to both albums non stop, cant get enough of this band. Stoked to finally see them next month with Hot Water and Touche Amore.

Still need to get my tickets to that show. :/ Hope I can make it. Gotta make the Mrs start paying for her own tickets.

Its going to be an incredible show, I bought tix as soon as they went up for sale. Not missing that one for sure!

Nice signature by the way haha

September 23, 2010. Can you imagine? Ha. This was found on the first page of the original HT press of TOYPAJ.

Yeah, I'm planning on dropping by Origami Vinyl later this week and grabbing a pair of tickets there. They have about 40 left if anyone was interested in ditching those service fees.

Thanks! I forgot this isn't officially out yet since I've already received the three copies I ordered online. The Hot Topic here in the westfield mall in san francisco turned into yet another a shoe store after slowly liquidating their vinyl section so I'm restricted to purchasing online if I want to see this thing all the way through. I'll give it a shot even though I've had bad luck ordering from them in the past.

^^dammit, exactly why I was putting off ordering from them. Fuck that noise. I'd want to see a picture to see how bad it is though. Was the jacket very beat up? What was the mailer like?

Also, I thought this wasn't coming out til May

The jacket was fine, I don't think it was due to shipping problems, this looks like an issue that occurred when the record was pressed, as if excess vinyl spilled onto it after the record was pressed and it just dried that way. (If' that's even possible?) Pics soon.

I got my Banquet press in the mail today and it was fucked to hell. It was warped in a way that I think when the record was pressed, the vinyl stuck and spilled on top of the record or something, it's weird. Anybody else have this problem? I'll see if I can post a picture later.

No problems with my Banquet green , plays like a dream .

Send them an e-mail , i'm sure they're sought it out for you no problem

Checked my Hot Topic today and they didn't have it. They barely had any vinyl at all actually. Could you post that list of stores, please?

I got my Banquet press in the mail today and it was fucked to hell. It was warped in a way that I think when the record was pressed, the vinyl stuck and spilled on top of the record or something, it's weird. Anybody else have this problem? I'll see if I can post a picture later.

No problems with my Banquet green , plays like a dream .

Send them an e-mail , i'm sure they're sought it out for you no problem

My green is fine also

Checked my Hot Topic today and they didn't have it. They barely had any vinyl at all actually. Could you post that list of stores, please?

Not many of these went to stores, I put the majority of them on HT.com

Brea Mall Brea CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Glendale Galleria Glendale CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA

The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA

Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA

Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA

Lakewood Center Mall Lakewood CA

The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Florida Mall Orlando FL

International Plaza Tampa FL

Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL

Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI

Twelve Oaks Novi MI

Walden Galleria Buffalo NY

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Not many of these went to stores, I put the majority of them on HT.com

Brea Mall Brea CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Glendale Galleria Glendale CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA

The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA

Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA

Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA