PO: Joyce Manor - Of All Things... UP NOW

travis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Water Music/Touche Amore/Joyce Manor at the Glasshouse in May. That is going to be an insane show. Cant wait!

Just saw this. Any other area shows?

Not sure, just saw that on the Glasshouse's FB page. Not sure if its a whole tour with those bands or what. I havent been this excited about a show for a while though.

^ I thought the Self Titled was perfect. I don't mind short songs either...but yeah I agree a 9 song EP/LP whatever doesn't need an intro, an interlude, a cover, and an outro. There are only really 5 songs on this album.

Ordered the 10". Not sure if I want to keep my LP's seeing I gotta flip them after 6 minutes.

^ I thought the Self Titled was perfect. I don't mind short songs either...but yeah I agree a 9 song EP/LP whatever doesn't need an intro, an interlude, a cover, and an outro. There are only really 5 songs on this album.

Ordered the 10". Not sure if I want to keep my LP's seeing I gotta flip them after 6 minutes.

Agreed, once the 10" is in hand I plan to trade or sell my pink LP. I found this really annoying.

anyone that hates this album for being short is insane. its great and it just makes me want to hear so much more. cant wait to get the 10" and will not be flipping anything because i am not an awful awful person.

Not sure your point. No one wants to flip the record over, not flip the record for money. It should be on one side not two. This isn't a commentary on the music just the design of the release.

Just put the ep on both sides of the 12". like the circle jerks "group sex". problem solved.

This would have been awesome. I love my blue, but I'm fixing to pick up that silk-screened 10" and possibly the clear if they still have it when I get paid on Friday. Having to flip this album over halfway through is, in fact, a bummer.