FS: 28 Packets of Taco Bell Fire Sauce

almightyseancore

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a list please? I can't read the titles. And prices would be nice too. I don't wanna low ball you but I'm not sure what some of these are going for.

Eat your heart out, Ketchup! x1

1 PENDING: You have chosen wisely! x2

Does The Spork Go on the right or the left? x3

I saw The way you looked at Mild. It's ok, I forgive you. x7

I Spontaneously Bust Out In Ninja Moves. x3

Friend request accepted. x3

Where have you been all my life? x6

Meet me tomorrow: same time, same place. x1

Help! I'm a geine trapped in a sauce packet. x1

Please turn me over so i can finish tanning my back. x1

i'm not even going to try and price these, i can only assume the ones i have only one of are more rare than the ones with duplicates.

Ugh, this is so stupid. Why would you spend your money on 28 of the exact same sauce packet when you could've bought 28 DIFFERENT sauce packets instead? Collector's mentality is so dumb.

it's just as much taco bells fault. i mean why would they make so many varients, because they know people are gonna buy all of them. so they can make a few extra bucks.

i mean jesus christ what about the people who want it FOR THE TASTE, ya know?

Fire sauce/Salsa verde. We don't have these things at TB in Canada. Fml. Our TB's also serve fries.

who woulda thought this thread would actually involve something interesting and educational.

i want to know what taco bell fries taste like.

Taco Bell fries taste the exact same as KFC fries. (I think they're both owned by Pepsi, at least in Canadia)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':50erw7h8]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':50erw7h8]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

beware of seller! bought an original '96 packet of Fire Roasted, still sealed, back in October. stopped responding to pms. tried to find him on facebook, blocked me. found his wife in november, she responded, "wtf?" that Fire Roasted never existed. out $1.05 and no sauce. almightyseancore = recordhound?

Used to work at Taco Bell so I got connects. Tried the Dorito Taco...It's as delicious as you've dreamed.

Tried to ship my box of Salsa Verde Media, They didn't believe me when I said it was filled with unwanted copies of VC releases. A couple packets of Salsa Verde made them look the other way.

beware of seller! bought an original '96 packet of Fire Roasted, still sealed, back in October. stopped responding to pms. tried to find him on facebook, blocked me. found his wife in november, she responded, "wtf?" that Fire Roasted never existed. out $1.05 and no sauce. almightyseancore = recordhound?

didn't exist in 96, must be Japanese bootleg on pink.

didn't exist in 96, must be Japanese bootleg on pink.

i refunded his money and he claims he never got it.

i'm just going to let paypal handle it.