ProBoards Free Forums

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fries supreme >>> fiesta potatoes

potato oles > cheesy fiesta potatoes > border fry-z >>>>>>> fiesta potatoes

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/19830/

will buy if you can throw in some of this limited sauce from the 90s.

when i worked at Taco Bell 15 years ago, "verde" was an off menu item called green sauce that was on the same line as the beef, beans, red sauce, nacho cheese and chili cheese burrito mix. green sauce was served best WARM.

fries supreme >>> fiesta potatoes

potato oles > cheesy fiesta potatoes > border fry-z >>>>>>> fiesta potatoes

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/19830/

will buy if you can throw in some of this limited sauce from the 90s.

when i worked at Taco Bell 15 years ago, "verde" was an off menu item called green sauce that was on the same line as the beef, beans, red sauce, nacho cheese and chili cheese burrito mix. green sauce was served best WARM.

dang I worked there about 12 years ago, don't remember them having warm verde sauce then. I do remember the Sante Fe chalupa though. They were delicious.

Bought a chicken quesadilla tonight and TB threw in some extra goodies: Three milds (2 'Take Me to your Taco,' one 'I Knew you'd Come Back for Me') and one Fire (Eat Your heart out Ketchup). Would be willing to part with them for a low price, no sentimental value involved. Will take a pictures if requested.

Shipping's 25 cents per packet, and after two packets shipping is free

I'm hungover and saw this, I am now leaving to pick up some Taco Bell.

Anyone need me to pick up some Packets for them? Just PM me what you need.

which one are you going to?

Travis, can you check to see if anyone still have the Seasons 4xPacket? sold out everywhere in NJ. i bet the computer is going to say there's still 1 in stock somewhere, but some grimy buttweed employee stole it. ugh.

This just announced...

"The first annual TBSD (Taco Bell Sauce Day) will be Saturday May 5, 2012 (Cinco de Mayo). Every Taco Bell in the county will be getting highly exclusive sauces that day. Make sure you get there early if you want to ensure you get something you want. Look for new ghost pepper/habanero/trinidad scorpion varients and every Taco Bell will have at least 1 super-enriched Volcano packet hidden somewhere throughout the store. Purchase a 12 pack of Taco's to receive a coupon good for a 5 minute search.

Stay tuned for more information."

you are the only person to ever get too many sauces at the tb drive thru. i always say " a lot of fire sauce, please" and always get like 5 sauces.

right?? wtf. it's like they're holding those packets hostage. I get a little then ask for another handful and it's still never enough. I sometimes go in and take a bunch to stockpile.

Just got my packet. It was opened, a 5th pressing and had mild sauce in it I payed for a 1st pressing sealed. What are you trying to pull here?

i can only assume your package was inspected by the post office.

as for it's contents, i shipped all packets sealed, if it does not contain the flavor you were expecting than it is a manufacturing defect, as all packets are labeled "fire".

Just got my packet. It was opened, a 5th pressing and had mild sauce in it I payed for a 1st pressing sealed. What are you trying to pull here?

i can only assume your package was inspected by the post office.

as for it's contents, i shipped all packets sealed, if it does not contain the flavor you were expecting than it is a manufacturing defect, as all packets are labeled "fire".

mispress. ebay gold!