Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Yeesh, I'm off the board for one afternoon and I miss this. Import is 39 dollars, fuuuuuuck that. It's pretty stupid that this is such a small pressing, I don't see the Hot Topic color selling at a much slower rate considering how much the older pressings go for.

why was yours 39? mine only came to 19 and change, where do you live?

I hadn't even read this far: "Manufacturing of these items will begin at the end of this pre-order. Estimated delivery is late May."

Enjoy your 3 month preorder, fuckers.

yeah but preorder sold out for the doghouse copies so maybe they will just press them sooner

Doubtful it's sooner. But putting a 30 day timer on something that sold out in 2 hours is just silly.

[image]

I'm in Minneapolis. The record alone before shipping is $23.50 USD, so I'm not sure how you'd get 19. Did you not notice the £ symbol? Did you at least select "rest of the world" for shipping?

I did put rest of the world and US, but i forgot about conversion rates, not used to ordering from overseas. Might cancel this as the date gets closer and just shoot for the HT version but we'll see. Depends what the import options turns out being.

The price on this record is a bit high. Or am I the only one that thinks that?

I get that it is a limited pressing but I don't get why they didn't do a larger pressing. The record is going to sell regardless. People have been waiting for this to be repressed for years.

I'm hoping that the Hot Topic version will be online and a few in stores. Our local Hot Topic is pretty good about stocking vinyl. I know a lot of them don't carry any at all.