Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Well what the fuck. Another fucking color. That makes 2050 total?

nevermind, just saw the hot topic press is /1000.

where are the other 500? (not being a dick, i'm legitimately curious). here's my count so far:

240 white, green splatter

10 test press

240 white, red splatter

10 test press

500 hot topic

250 banquet blue

300 shopradiocast

i'm still excited for this release but this is out of control

Thank god I'm not a variant collector or this release would put me on the street

Bummer that the black copies are going to SRC, that's the least ugly color so far.

I guess if anyone wants to trade theirs later for a red/white splatter, I'm your man.

Also, hard LOL at anyone getting mad at Doghouse for pressing a lot of copies of a good album. just don't buy all the colors. If you seriously paid like $30 ppd for all 5 variants, you are a moron who deserves to be separated from his money.

I wouldn't take issue if they just announced all the planned versions at the same time.

There are those who want only one copy, but would prefer one over another. It's annoying when you already buy something and a "nicer" one that you would have preferred to have pops up after all is said and done with your purchase.

• 1 month later...

Yeah... Let's see, that makes it orange, green/black, white, white/olive, white/red, black, red, blue, and the testpresses. Did I miss any? This is getting kinda ridiculous... I was planning on picking up all the represses, but that's be over $150, and I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven't seen the last of these. I decided against ordering a blue, and I cancelled my order for the black. I'll stick with my splatters and my orange variants, and my testpress. Still trying to unload my orange copy. :P