Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

The price on this record is a bit high. Or am I the only one that thinks that?

I get that it is a limited pressing but I don't get why they didn't do a larger pressing. The record is going to sell regardless. People have been waiting for this to be repressed for years.

I'm hoping that the Hot Topic version will be online and a few in stores. Our local Hot Topic is pretty good about stocking vinyl. I know a lot of them don't carry any at all.

I don't see why it wouldn't be in select stores. Travis usually makes it a point to get it put in stores.

I have no clue what color the Banquet import is. Doghouse told me its a 1000 unit total pressing. All I really know is HT will have this on red vinyl in May. I havent seen a cost or anything so Im not sure how much it will be but my guess is $20-$25 depending on how much Doghouse was selling this for. Once I have anymore info I will post that here.

is it possible that the banquet import is from hot topic?

I would hope not, Id be kinda pissed if it were.

I really dont know what that import is at Banquet. Im guessing they are getting 250 blue copies in total and thats all. Im sure Doghouse sold all 250 white/green already.

im assuming doghouse sold their /250

maybe they plan on buying them on ht.com and reselling them?

I mean since the import option does cost more they could just orderr 100 or so and save on shipping or something. Isnt it flat rate $30 shipping to out of US?

I'm really curious about the Banquet import. I ordered the blue, and the white/olive with a test. I'll be getting the red, too. Yay for spending all my money. But I fucking love this album. Now all we need is a In Defense press and more info on that Baseball press.

Also, I have a orange/orange copy of this I'd be willing to trade, and maybe sell. But mainly trade. Just throwin' it out there.

Also, does anyone know if this is gonna include Was a Real Boy, too? If not, I'll prolly keep my orange/orange.

I have a white copy as well. Is it the 2nd press? I assume black/green was first?

yeah white is the second press and there are a few (i think) double black first pressings that were miss-pressed floating around. then orange is the 3rd press.

the only time i ever saw a HT exclusive NOT stay in HT was the white version of worship and tribute by glassjaw.....

i always thought that was weird because i bought mine on RSD last year at Waterloo in Austin and it even had the sticker on it saying HT execlusive

So there are 1000 of the red vinyl total. HT is getting 500 and then the band are getting some. Im starting to think that the import that Banquet has is the same red one that you'll be able to get from HT.

EDIT: Doghouse told me the import is blue.

so that would put the total pressing at 1500....

a little off topic but i didnt feel like searching for the taita thread, blink toypaj and taita still looking at a feb 28th release?

So there are 1000 of the red vinyl total. HT is getting 500 and then the band are getting some. Im starting to think that the import that Banquet has is the same red one that you'll be able to get from HT.

EDIT: Doghouse told me the import is blue.

idk why they would have 2 options then

weird haha