Divorcées ltd. 7" /200 |FFO:Bon Iver/City & Colour

This is pretty cool.

I think so! They're buds of mine from my hometown. This was put out by my good friend after he recorded them. They recorded live in this huge room, and the outcome was incredible. When he finished mixing it he felt that it needed to be on vinyl. All around great release. There's a video of them recording somewhere out there in internetspace...and it's pretty rad.

• 1 month later...
nah i bet trevor still has a bunch more

http://croonrecordings.tumblr.com/

yep there are more of these left, but as said, only 200 total pressed.

I threw 5 more up in the webstore for anyone that is interested.

(for international orders, if the shipping comes out to more than what it actually costs I will gladly refund you the difference after it is shipped!)

• 1 month later...
damn.... i again forgot to order this. is it completely sold out now?

No I just added a few more that I grabbed from the band! These are eventually going to run out though because there were only 200, and I doubt that this will get a repress since they're working/focusing on their full length at the moment.

• 10 months later...

I picked 10 more up from the band. They had to print covers up for the records because they had run out. I don't know how many more I'll be buying to put up online so, if you're interested, pick one up while they're still available! I have 6 in the webstore and Mike @ Collective Confusion will have 4 on RSD.

You can pick one up here: http://workingmanrecs.storenvy.com/products/277051-divorcees-live-at-the-new-bedford-elks-73-ltd-7-200