mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

40 dollars really isn't that much for what you are getting

2xLP 180 gram has an average retail of what? 25 bucks?

a deluxe CD is anywhere between 12-15 bucks

and a 7" record can range from 4 to 7

that right there is worth over 40 bucks and then you get the foreword and additional artwork and stuff

40 dollars really isn't that much for what you are getting

2xLP 180 gram has an average retail of what? 25 bucks?

a deluxe CD is anywhere between 12-15 bucks

and a 7" record can range from 4 to 7

that right there is worth over 40 bucks and then you get the foreword and additional artwork and stuff

+1

best part is i'm sure a good chunk of people bought this deluxe set solely to flip because they knew it would sell out. this really has to cramp their plans.

hahha fucking this.

and, although I snagged one of the first 1,000:

props to them for looking out for their fans

Good dudes. backed hard.

Does this mean the box sets wont be hand numbered anymore? I'd hate to think someone has to hand number 3,000 boxes.

i'm pretty sure it was 1000 total, 500 of each color, and so now there will be a total of 1000 of each color and 2000 total. still, hand numbering 2000 things is kinda tedious. they still have it listed on their site as being hand numbered so until they say otherwise it's yes. i sent the company a message and tweeted meY about that a few minutes ago

after spending a lot of time with this record, it reminds me of a hybrid of their last two records. There aren't many rockers (if any) like January 1979, but the musicianship on this record is excellent. As you've all heard, Fox's Dream is fantastic, and my other personal favorite on the album is Cardiff Giant.

I think fans new and old will enjoy this release immensely.

You menation there aren't any rockers, I'm guessing you mean uptempo ones? Does it have any? That's what I'm missing from these two songs...

I'm glad for them that they decided to do 1000 more, if that means they'll be able to break even. Hopefully they won't have a ton of them left when, but they sell them all out.

You menation there aren't any rockers, I'm guessing you mean uptempo ones? Does it have any? That's what I'm missing from these two songs...

I'm glad for them that they decided to do 1000 more, if that means they'll be able to break even. Hopefully they won't have a ton of them left when, but they sell them all out.

noting in the vein of January 1979 or stuff from A->B Life. There are some upbeat songs like Cardiff Giant, but most of it is midtempo.

Does this mean the box sets wont be hand numbered anymore? I'd hate to think someone has to hand number 3,000 boxes.

And the band has to autograph 1,000 more posters, too. That is part of the deluxe kit. Good for them for doing the right thing, though.

And the band has to autograph 1,000 more posters, too. That is part of the deluxe kit. Good for them for doing the right thing, though.

id hand number / sign an extra 1000 of something for an extra 40k any day!

Man, i didn't even think of that. That's a lot of money!

But I wonder how much they will each end up having after paying the production cost, paying more in shipping than what they charged due to underestimation of shipping cost. Paying the dudes that handled the preorder and shipping. studio time. taxes. Fixing their bus. Maybe 4 dollars each? hahaha. atleast we will have a cool deluxe box, and hopefully a lot of people buy some digital downloads.