mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Any updates on the repressing of Brother, Sister from Burnt Toast Vinyl?.

Any more news on this? I thought it was meant to be a week or so and that was before last week.

I got mine yesterday or the day before I think? But i know Burnt Toast is on vaca. right now so if you ordered recently, it may not be until like next week..

Any more news on this? I thought it was meant to be a week or so and that was before last week.

I got mine yesterday or the day before I think? But i know Burnt Toast is on vaca. right now so if you ordered recently, it may not be until like next week..

Oh serious? Did they send out a shipping email?

I ordered like a month a go when it said they still had the old press available. It wasn't but they said I'd get one of the new ones. Hmm.

Oh serious? Did they send out a shipping email?

I ordered like a month a go when it said they still had the old press available. It wasn't but they said I'd get one of the new ones. Hmm.

Yeah I was in the same boat, I ordered it when they had like "14 left in stock" but then they did the repress.

I got mine the other day, maybe it's just taking longer to ship to you..might as well shoot them an email and inquire though.

Any updates on the repressing of Brother, Sister from Burnt Toast Vinyl?.

I got mine today. I was actually really disappointed with the way that they shipped it. No bubble wrap, no extra cardboard, no extra protection of any kind.

The record looks and sounds great though.

I got mine today. I was actually really disappointed with the way that they shipped it. No bubble wrap, no extra cardboard, no extra protection of any kind.

The record looks and sounds great though.

Could we get a pic? :)

Did anyone of you that received it get a shipping email or does your order say shipped? My order says 'preorder' :(

I did receive a shipped email...just shoot them an email, they were pretty good at getting back to me and keeping me in the loop..

this was posted on 5/14 on the burnt toast site:

On Vacation

"I’m in Scandinavia until 23 May, so mail order shipments will be delayed until I’m back."

I know preorders for records are the name of the game. But I ordered the Brother Sister LP when it said it was in stock even though it wasn't actually in stock. If it is not available how can it be in stock. Ordered April 17 and still haven't received this. Just getting tired of these shitty run labels. Just wish there were more labels run like Saddle Creek as opposed to the Mightier than Sword types.

"Ten Stories" is amazing, every one needs to check this album out..

Personally I would rank the albums like this:

Brother Sister > Ten Stories > It's All Crazy > Catch for us the foxes > A to B Life

althought it's pretty hard to decide haha, catch for us... might be higher in that list

Love this band!

mwY's releases are polarizing, so everyone is going to have a different take, personally:

1) Brother, Sister

2) Catch for Us the Foxes tied with A-->B Life

3) It's All a Dream!

I haven't listened to 10 Stories yet, my first listen will be on vinyl. And that's not to say I don't like It's All a Dream! it's just my least favourite