I just released a record. Its a split LP

This split is a little different from other stuff im putting out.

Both bands are from the Houston / Austin area.

Im terrible at descriptions, but i guess since its my release i kind of have to.

Fingers Crossed plays pop punk. Catchy and upbeat. Not so much the new style of pop punk with the breakdowns and mosh parts. They have covered a Saves The Day song almost every time they have played in the store, if that gives you an idea of who they are heavily influenced by. Probably one of the most "fun" bands ive seen play in a long time.

On the flip side is Chemistry. A little softer on the pop punk side but with a 90s indie/emo feel to it. For fans of Superchunk, Samiam, and Hot Water Music.

Hear a few of the tracks here

http://chemistryband.bandcamp.com/album/chemistry-fingers-crossed-split

http://fingerscrossed.bandcamp.com/album/split-w-chemistry

only 300 pressed. you can buy it here with other stuff

http://www.vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_5&products_id=24933

or you can get it for $12ppd direct if thats all you are getting. Just email me [email protected]

Hit me up if you want wholesale copies too at the same email. Or if you wanna trade stuff.

Scott. The bands are fun, and they are local. Im trying to release and support as much local music as possible. Granted, i did a '77 style punk comp, the next release in a couple weeks is a grind release, and the one after that is dirty lo-fi punk rock. This one sort of sticks out as a little different, but hopefully ill do a whole variety of stuff from locals i wanna support.

marc - no on the jill 7".

i DID get a sore loser / narcissistic freds split 7" in used the other day. First one in all my years of buying used records. There is one other dude desperately after it and has already made a decent offer on it, but i wanted to give you the opportunity to make an offer as well if you want. hit me up!

Scott. The bands are fun, and they are local. Im trying to release and support as much local music as possible. Granted, i did a '77 style punk comp, the next release in a couple weeks is a grind release, and the one after that is dirty lo-fi punk rock. This one sort of sticks out as a little different, but hopefully ill do a whole variety of stuff from locals i wanna support.

Cool! That's very Dischord/SST/Saddle Creek of you. Keep posting links, I'll keep checking 'em out.

marc - no on the jill 7".

i DID get a sore loser / narcissistic freds split 7" in used the other day. First one in all my years of buying used records. There is one other dude desperately after it and has already made a decent offer on it, but i wanted to give you the opportunity to make an offer as well if you want. hit me up!

i've got a copy of this 7" i think.

if you are into other releases from Houston, check out the recently issued "bullshit" comp 7" here

http://www.vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24094

limited to 200 copies and only a couple of copies left. a little more up my alley personally.

I think Chemistry sound awesome. I really dig it.

Fingers Crossed aren't bad either.

12$ ppd and I'd buy this instantly, but international shipping is a pain in the ass.

buy some other stuff in the distro and make shipping worthwhile!

also, yeah, i have seen omotai a bunch of times locally.