For Trade: Part of my leg

lokithelion

Who is the Adammuzzy and what powers got him a test. Hmmm. I might need to step up my dick suckin' game.

Adam got a test because ahead of anyone else...pretty much when Black Mambas was announced he wrote me and said he wanted to get every variant cover of the LP since at the time we planned on making sleeves that looked like the CD art. So he pre-payed months in advance and then after about a year of having BM out i realized i never refunded his extra money for the third version. So, in his patience I traded him one.

that is why he got one.

one time deal. his genuine excitement won him one, not his greed to have every single version of said release.

With one exception, every person that got a test pressing has their name on it, the only one that doesn't, says vinyl collective giveaway.

For that release alone...it is very important to me who got test pressings. I'll be very hurt if I see any of the personal ones go for sale, auction or trade.

Who is the Adammuzzy and what powers got him a test. Hmmm. I might need to step up my dick suckin' game.

Adam got a test because ahead of anyone else...pretty much when Black Mambas was announced he wrote me and said he wanted to get every variant cover of the LP since at the time we planned on making sleeves that looked like the CD art. So he pre-payed months in advance and then after about a year of having BM out i realized i never refunded his extra money for the third version. So, in his patience I traded him one.

that is why he got one.

one time deal. his genuine excitement won him one, not his greed to have every single version of said release.

With one exception, every person that got a test pressing has their name on it, the only one that doesn't, says vinyl collective giveaway.

For that release alone...it is very important to me who got test pressings. I'll be very hurt if I see any of the personal ones go for sale, auction or trade.

Totally makes sense. Though for the record permanently scaring by body to have a piece of a band that means a lot to me hopefully doesn't seem like mere vinyl greed.

Ok. So I know I'm not getting a black mamba, cause Justin thinks I'm greedy. I'll have to think about the lifetime to AP. Every five years that mag goes down hill. Creed, ICP etc four years decent stuff Cute is What We Aim For, etc. Hmm. So for the record. This is for a lifetime to ap and a ct ska cover? Anyone (like AaronDanger or Adambomb) want to sweeten this up a bit? Your photo will get added.

It's not that you"re greedy, it's just that they went to people directly involved with the band. Anyone outside of that went to people I felt deserved to get one.

To me, test pressings are supposed to go to friends of the band / label or on some occasions as giveaways. If I ever go to sell any in some auction capacity will be for charity reasons.

Randomly PM'ing me offering bizarre sexual favors does not sway me, joking or not.

End of discussion.

I totally see and understand your point of view, though I wish you'd just told me that as opposed to ignoring my pm's. Either way this is totally meant to be light hearted (as are any offers of sexual favors, though I don't consider bj's to be bizarre) and I'm sorry if this is annoying you.

p.s. you've never read any of my PM's. How do you know they were offers for sexual favors?