This will destroy you - s/t repress

I got this from mylene sheath a year ago and it turned out to be recycled multi-color vinyl, all warped and ruined. Huge fuckin dissapointment!

because it was pressed at United, like all Magic Bullet records. you get what you pay for. mine was an off-center press and i didn't notice until months after i bought it when i finally put it on.

United does alright on single colors (clear colors, black, half and half, etc) but their mixed vinyl garbage presses are normally terrible for quality. i get that a label wants to press something in the cheapest way possible, but don't you want your records to have the best sound quality and representation of your label at the same time?

I got this from mylene sheath a year ago and it turned out to be recycled multi-color vinyl, all warped and ruined. Huge fuckin dissapointment!

because it was pressed at United, like all Magic Bullet records. you get what you pay for. mine was an off-center press and i didn't notice until months after i bought it when i finally put it on.

United does alright on single colors (clear colors, black, half and half, etc) but their mixed vinyl garbage presses are normally terrible for quality. i get that a label wants to press something in the cheapest way possible, but don't you want your records to have the best sound quality and representation of your label at the same time?

Not to mention united pressings tend to be warped. Especially if there those mutli colored copies.

what's pressing info of this and young mountain ?

i think i wanna collect some press of both....

Some Young Mountain pressing info is here: http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/site/discography/mbl081-1/

Unfortunately Yu, you won't find much info more than this. This came up with the sixth press of Young Mountain, a few people (myself included) were curious about pressing numbers and Magic Bullet basically said they don't care about press numbers and are more interested in getting the music out than worrying about how many of each album are out there. While it's cool that they like to focus on the music, for people like me that are kinda OCD about knowing as much as they can about their records, it kinda sucks. As far as I know, even MBR doesn't know exact press info on everything for Young Mountain, I'd assume the same of the S/T.

Also DAMN, that 1st press of Tunnel Blanket looks awesome! And I thought the 2nd press looked cool. I might need to get this...

Some Young Mountain pressing info is here: http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/site/discography/mbl081-1/

Unfortunately Yu, you won't find much info more than this. This came up with the sixth press of Young Mountain, a few people (myself included) were curious about pressing numbers and Magic Bullet basically said they don't care about press numbers and are more interested in getting the music out than worrying about how many of each album are out there. While it's cool that they like to focus on the music, for people like me that are kinda OCD about knowing as much as they can about their records, it kinda sucks. As far as I know, even MBR doesn't know exact press info on everything for Young Mountain, I'd assume the same of the S/T.

Also DAMN, that 1st press of Tunnel Blanket looks awesome! And I thought the 2nd press looked cool. I might need to get this...

Thanks! They turned out better than I expected, complement the artwork really well.

my 1st of TB is just plain ol' black :/ but i did get free cassette tapes with it so that was cool. i still really like the Hobbledehoy press as well as the 2nd press from Suicide Squeeze.

i do really wish Magic Bullet would release a more deluxe version of the Self-titled with the original artwork on heavy weight black or dark emerald green vinyl. that would be sick i think