Melvins / Unsane split 7"

So is anyone's tri-color numbered?

I got both and my splatter is 67/75 but my tricolor isn't numbered.

Someone is selling a tricolor on eBay claiming it's 1/650 so I'm wondering if they forgot to number mine of the guy on eBay is douchey enough to self number his and make it #1.

Someone is selling a tricolor on eBay claiming it's 1/650 so I'm wondering if they forgot to number mine of the guy on eBay is douchey enough to self number his and make it #1.

Are you talking about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-UNSANE-SPLIT-TOUR-SINGLE-ON-TRI-COLOR-VINYL-1-of-625-/140729487031?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c4218eb7#ht_500wt_1054

If so, it's actually not numbered. There's a lot of douchey sellers that pull the whole 1 or whatever shit in their titles.

Are you talking about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-UNSANE-SPLIT-TOUR-SINGLE-ON-TRI-COLOR-VINYL-1-of-625-/140729487031?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c4218eb7#ht_500wt_1054

If so, it's actually not numbered. There's a lot of douchey sellers that pull the whole 1 or whatever shit in their titles.

You know what you're right that is the one.

I guess I jumped to conclusions.

Not explicitly a lie but it is pretty misleading.

• 2 weeks later...
my friend is bugging me constantly about updates on scoring him a copy of this split. he's decided to offer up a copy of the JSBX/Melvins split on red w/ black splatter as trade bait. hit me up if this interests you, otherwise I'm holding out for Jared in a couple weeks ;) oojavaguru traded me this for the Unsane split. thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't it ironic that people always complain about the ridiculously priced Melvin$ records, but still they sell out so quickly? If people would stop buying this expensive shit, they'd know that $40 (FORTY FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!) for a f*ckin' 7" is nothing but ripping fans off!
yeah i really can't believe no one has called them out on this either. it's like some weird unspoken understanding we throw whatever outlandish price out there and you guys shut up and take the shaft.

Isn't it ironic that people always complain about the ridiculously priced Melvin$ records, but still they sell out so quickly? If people would stop buying this expensive shit, they'd know that $40 (FORTY FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!) for a f*ckin' 7" is nothing but ripping fans off!
yeah i really can't believe no one has called them out on this either. it's like some weird unspoken understanding we throw whatever outlandish price out there and you guys shut up and take the shaft.

I could live with it if they would make standard editions as well. Like how AmpRep used to do it.

oh, i've called them out on it plenty of times. when they posted the the Melvins/OFF! pics, i commented "yay, more $20-40 7"s" and i checked later expecting to see a bitch post from them but i didn't even find my comment so i assume mine was deleted. i've commented on the Unsane/Melvins tour 7" saying to give some to local stores since the damn tour isn't even coming here. i received no response. AMREP strictly doesn't give a fuck anymore, they're doing it for the artist aspect and charging collectible prices. i will assume there won't be anymore "regular" versions of future releases. it's been this way for a few years now too. AMREP has a Facebook page and posts frequently, and comments as well. call them out, but it's pretty much useless. although, they did say this picture disc Hammerhead release coming up will be in mass quantities...we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

All they had when I saw them in Orlando were the Unsane and Volcom splits.

You mean the Totimoshi split?

Thanks again for grabbing this for me Jared! Can't thank you enough dude!

Yeah, I just said Volcom because I forgot the name of the other band.

The Unsane ones were $20 and the Totimoshi were $10.