Descendents vinyl list

Made a list of all the Descendents records I know of. Thought maybe it could help some of you guys or you could help me add more releases that aren't already added. I got the info from sites like discogs, how's your edge and Descendents collectors websites.

12"

Milo Goes to College:

- 1st Press [1982] (New Alliance) BLACK (New Alliance address on back cover) (Small quantity of this press came with lyric sheet/insert included)

- 2nd Press [1990] (SST)

---- GREY [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

---- BLACK

I Don't Want to Grow Up

- 1st Press [1985] (New Alliance) BLACK

- 2nd Press [1990] (SST)

---- RED [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

---- BLACK

Bonus Fat

- 1st Press [1985] (New Alliance) BLACK

- 2nd Press (SST) GREY, GREEN, BROWN, PURPLE

Enjoy!

- 1st Press [1986] (New Alliance/Restless) BLACK

- 2nd Press [1990]

---- WHITE [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

---- PINK [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

---- BLACK

- (Enigma Europe) BLACK

ALL

- 1st Press [1987] (SST) BLACK (with tour flyer/band photo insert)

- 2nd Press [1990]

---- BLUE [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant] (with tour flyer/band photo insert)

---- GREY [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant] (with tour flyer/band photo insert)

---- Current pressing (SST) BLACK, PURPLE, BROWN, GREY

Liveage

- 1st Press [1987] (SST) BLACK

- PROMO (SST) BLACK (with glossy band photo inserts)

- 2nd Press [1990] (SST) BLUE [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

Hallraker

- 1st Press [1989] (SST) BLACK

- PROMO (SST) BLACK (includes photocopy/press packet)

- 2nd Press [1990] (SST) GREEN [Limited "Colored Vinyl" variant]

Somery

- 1st Press [1991] (SST) BLACK (2x LP)

Everything Sucks

- 1st Press [1996] (Epitaph) BLACK

- 2nd Press [2010] (Epitaph)

---- WHITE (/500)

---- BLACK

- 3rd Press [2010] (Epitaph)

---- CLEAR (/500)

---- BLUE (/600)

Cool to Be You

- 1st Press [2004] (Fat Wreck Chords)

---- BLUE (/197)

---- BLACK

7"

Ride the Wild / It's a Hectic World

- 1st variant (Orca/pacific) BLACK (re-pressed multiple times) (thick paper sleeve)

- 2nd variant (Pinsicato) BLACK (re-press from mid 80's) (Pinsicato records on front of sleeve) (thinner paper sleeve)

- 3rd variant (Orca/Pacific) BLACK ("Recorded in 1979" version) (thinner paper sleeve)

FAT EP (New Alliance) BLACK

Enjoy promo 7" (New Alliance) BLACK

Clean Sheets/Coolidge promo (SST) BLACK

When I Get Old (Epitaph) GREY

I'm the One (Epitaph) BLUE

Gotta (Sessions) BLACK

'Merican

- (Fat) BLACK

- (Fat) RED (/552)

- (Fat) WHITE (/233)

- (Fat) BLUE (/213)

- (Fat) BLUE & WHITE SWIRL (transition colour)

Ride the wild 7" (1st press orca/pacific) (there was more than one actual pressing of this)

then it was on pinsicato records in the mid 1980s (often incorrectly pawned off as a first press by the uninformed)

Then even later it was still in print, I think listed again as orca records.

True first pressing has a thicker cardstock sleeve on orca/pacific. all other pressings had thin paper sleeves, some say "recorded in 1979) on it.

All those Bonus Fat colors are from the same pressing on "randomly mixed vinyl" and should not be considered separate pressings.

i can confirm ALL on brown. i just picked one up.

i see that you counted a promo version of Livage. Not sure what that entails, but i have a promo of Hallraker (which is just a test press with a stapled, photocopied press packet) if you wanna count that.

also it's worth nothing that only a small amount of the original press of Milo came with lyric sheets.

I love this thread!

I recently picked up a copy of Bonus Fat that has New Alliance labels, but the SST cover. Has anyone ever heard of / seen something like this? I'm guessing it was either left over from the original pressing and put in an SST cover when the first re-press happened, or someone damaged the original cover and replaced it.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Updated my first post.

there's about 2-3 colors of ALL from the new current pressing. (grey, purple, and brown) there is also a color of bonus fat 12" on grey.

I think (could be wrong) the ALL grey variant is from an older pressing and not in the current purple/brown pressing. I've seen pictures of the ALL grey vinyl sealed and it has a gold "colored vinyl" sticker on the front.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Updated my first post.
there's about 2-3 colors of ALL from the new current pressing. (grey, purple, and brown) there is also a color of bonus fat 12" on grey.

I think (could be wrong) the ALL grey variant is from an older pressing and not in the current purple/brown pressing. I've seen pictures of the ALL grey vinyl sealed and it has a gold "colored vinyl" sticker on the front.

Some are from an older pressing, but they decided to also do a grey variant with the current repress and that sucks if you ask me. Anyone knows if there are any differents between these two besides that the older one had a 'colored vinyl' gold sticker on the shrink wrap?

the original has some writing underneath the SST logo on the side 1 labels that's not on the new press. i haven't seen the new grey yet, but i'd imagine it would also be that turdy mix where you see a bunch of different colors in there, whereas the original was just grey with some black streaks.

Nice! Thanks! All I know is that I saw one on ebay a few weeks back (before I knew about these colored represses) and I thought it was an original with an extremly great BIN. It was too good to be true and I decided to contact the seller first. He got those straight from the SST website. There is nothing mentioned in their store about colored vinyl, but I heard if you order you'll get colored vinyl . You might want to contact SST first though

the original has some writing underneath the SST logo on the side 1 labels that's not on the new press. i haven't seen the new grey yet, but i'd imagine it would also be that turdy mix where you see a bunch of different colors in there, whereas the original was just grey with some black streaks.

Nice! Thanks! All I know is that I saw one on ebay a few weeks back (before I knew about these colored represses) and I thought it was an original with an extremly great BIN. It was too good to be true and I decided to contact the seller first. He got those straight from the SST website. There is nothing mentioned in their store about colored vinyl, but I heard if you order you'll get colored vinyl . You might want to contact SST first though

Don't bother, they never reply to emails or answer their phone. You will however get your order really fast and if the record is currently on color vinyl, you will get it on color. I ordered all of mine directly off their website once i saw people on ebay like "wearearecordstore" trying to gouge people for 25 dollars each for them.

ALL

- 2nd Press [1990]

---- Current pressing (SST) PURPLE, BROWN, GREY

My copy of ALL, shrink wrapped and brand new, came on black with nothing in it. I'm assuming there's still a current pressing of black

ALL

- 2nd Press [1990]

---- Current pressing (SST) PURPLE, BROWN, GREY

My copy of ALL, shrink wrapped and brand new, came on black with nothing in it. I'm assuming there's still a current pressing of black

Does your copy's label have the text under the SST logo? Like this? http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/wiki/images/2/2c/AllSide1Label.jpg

Does your copy's label have the text under the SST logo? Like this? http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/wiki/images/2/2c/AllSide1Label.jpg

Nope, just the SST logo on side 1. Side 2 has the logo and some info, but my label is more bluegreen than the solid blue on the sleeve. I'm pretty certain it's a newer press but I may be wrong.

Nope, just the SST logo on side 1. Side 2 has the logo and some info, but my label is more bluegreen than the solid blue on the sleeve. I'm pretty certain it's a newer press but I may be wrong.

hmm sounds like a repress then. I'll add it to the list.

Also apparently there's a pressing of Enjoy on Enigma Europe Records. Anyone got that one?

I figured it would be a good idea to post your Descendents record list on here in the event that people may want to trade as well.

Milo Goes to College - 1st Press [1982] (New Alliance) BLACK (New Alliance address on back cover) (Small quantity of this press came with lyric sheet/insert included)

I Don't Want to Grow Up - 1st Press [1985] (New Alliance) BLACK

Bonus Fat - 1st Press [1985] (New Alliance) BLACK

Enjoy! - 1st Press [1986] (New Alliance/Restless) BLACK

ALL - 1st Press [1987] (SST) BLACK (with tour flyer/band photo insert)

Liveage - 1st Press [1987] (SST) BLACK

Hallraker - 1st Press [1989] (SST) BLACK

Everything Sucks - 1st Press [1996] (Epitaph) BLACK

Enjoy promo 7" (New Alliance) BLACK