PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

Where are you seeing that it's on white vinyl?

On their main page.. there's an article pertaining to Record Store Day 2012 releases and mentions the white vinyl...

http://www.subpop.com/channel/blog/sub_pop_makes_record_store_day_2012_worth_living_with_releases_from_beach_house_blitzen_trapper_and_shabazz_palaces

Where are you seeing that it's on white vinyl?

On their main page.. there's an article pertaining to Record Store Day 2012 releases and mentions the white vinyl...

http://www.subpop.com/channel/blog/sub_pop_makes_record_store_day_2012_worth_living_with_releases_from_beach_house_blitzen_trapper_and_shabazz_palaces

This is awesome, thanks.

if i ship a record across the country via the post office, priority mail is close to $7. plus the cost of the mailer. sure it sucks, but you can thank the post office for that!

Sure but Sub Pop is a pretty large label. They should have the means to be able to ship a 12" for no more than 5 bucks.

if i ship a record across the country via the post office, priority mail is close to $7. plus the cost of the mailer. sure it sucks, but you can thank the post office for that!

Sure but Sub Pop is a pretty large label. They should have the means to be able to ship a 12" for no more than 5 bucks.

Who wants to pay 40% the cost of anything in shipping? I get my mailers at 50 cents each. If you buy bulk like they must it has to be 30-40 cents. $3.30 to ship medial mail from the West Coast. Boom you're under $4. Want to tack on a $1 for handling, totally cool. You are still under $5. Why not offer a media mail option? I've had the same success/problems between media and 1st class anyway.

also, the amazon copy is only a dollar more, so if you have amazon prime, you pay a dollar more and get free shipping, vs. buying from sub pop and getting the album a dollar cheaper+$8 shipping or whatever it is

this is what i'm doing, prime is so worth it considering how often i buy stuff on amazon, shit comes super fast.

although if you live in hawaii like atarirec, amazon shipping sucks a butthole.

also, the amazon copy is only a dollar more, so if you have amazon prime, you pay a dollar more and get free shipping, vs. buying from sub pop and getting the album a dollar cheaper+$8 shipping or whatever it is

this is what i'm doing, prime is so worth it considering how often i buy stuff on amazon, shit comes super fast.

But what if you want the white vinyl?

But what if you want the white vinyl?

come on, man...